“5 GREAT YEARS 5 GREAT STAYS AT SANDY BEACH!!!!!!!”
Review of Sandy Beach Resort

Sandy Beach Resort
Ranked #29 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 21 February 2012

My family has stayed at Sandy Beach for 5 years now. This place is unbeatable for the price. Stay here you will not be sorry.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank naledriver
There are newer reviews for Sandy Beach Resort

Reviewed 20 February 2012

We have been to Sandy Beach twice. Once in 2010 and 2011. We have already booked our trip in May. I am so excited about going back!! The service (even when I've called in) has been exemplary. I love the fact when you pull up, you have someone meeting you directing traffic and a security guard, They have always been so nice to help me get a cart while my husband pulls over to unload. My daughter enjoys sitting looking at the pool while we unload. Upon checkin, if the room isn't ready, they gladly let you use the restrooms to change and enjoy the pool or beach. They called when our room was ready. The rooms, we've always stayed in Magnolia, are wonderful!! We had to call the staff one night year before last due to some teenagers running crazy down the hall. It was immediately taken care of. Security was there immediately. They told us if it didn't stop to call them back. I did, they were escorted off property. We were checking out the next morning to head home :( The manager himself issued us an apology and explained it wasn't a reservation made thru the resort. It was a third party reservation. He said the staff had called him at home that night and explained what had happened.
The location is wonderful!! With Family Kingdom being across the street and the water park next door, our daughter has lots to keep her busy. Not only with the wonderful amenities on the resort property, the extras are great!! Would highly recommend anyone, whether it be a family or couple trip!!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank alleysmom
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We had no idea what to expect, especially after reading some of the reviews. We were pleasantly surprised. We stayed in the older section. The carpet was worn a little as was the furniture, but not bad. Our grandson stayed with us. He loved the pool hot tub and lazy river. I have no trouble recommending this hotel and will more than likely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Ginny K
Reviewed 13 February 2012

I booked with Sandy Beach with a little apprehension due to some reviews I read. After my stay, I had to write my own review. I was looking for a nice getaway for myself, my husband, my mother and my 16 yr old son and his friend. After much debate, we settled on the 3 br/ 3 bath condo in the newer tower. Absolutely wonderful accommodations. There was plenty of room without us feeling crowded in. The beds slept great. (Love the pillows) The views from the rooms and balconies were beautiful. I had a few minor issues (no blender and for whatever reason, on checkout day, the doors on 1st floor into building (lobby) were locked) Like I said, minor inconveniences. I will DEFINITELY be a returning guest.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
10  Thank danacRockingham
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Our first visit to your resort and the staff was Exemplary!! We seniors had to request a 2 BR flat instead of the condo with stairs we originally booked. The staff was helpful in finding a room which was immaculately clean and senior citizen equipped. The beds were great and the ocean view each morning from the balcony was breath-taking. I normally don't cook on vacation but this well equipped kitchen was inviting. We shed tears of joy when we entered our room and tears of sorrow that we had to leave. Could not have picked a better spot for grandma duty during the school break. We're suggesting the family reunion there in Dec 2012!!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family