US$309
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$187
US$180
Sandy Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$208
US$191
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$162
US$157
  • Pool
Ocean Creek Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$323
US$204
US$229
US$191
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$309
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$325
US$312
Hotels.com
3,171 results
All reviewsrocking chairsbunk bedsbath suitethe breakfast arealazy riversfree breakfastnorth toweryogurtpool areahot breakfastoverlooking the oceancommon areasevery morningoceanfront roomparking garageoff seasoneasy access to the beach
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Upon arrival we were met by a young lady named Elisa. She got us checked in, took care of getting us set up on wifi, and sent me in the direction of the coffee pot. This is one of the nicest Hampton Inns...

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank 1chevy
Ross L, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach/Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thank you for your excellent review. We loved having you here. Please come again soon. Buddy Lindsay Co Owner

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Me and my daughter stayed here for a few nights in September when we had to cancel our trip to the Bahamas because of the hurricane. We had a terrific stay! Wonderful staff, clean hotel, amazing ocean front views! I'm going back in a few months and staying here again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Ross L, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach/Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you for staying at our oceanfront Hampton and for planning to come back soon. Thanks also for your great review. We look forward to having you again soon. Buddy Lindsay, Co-Owner

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

This is the first time we have stayed at this hampton, and it was absolutely amazing. The entire premise was immaculate. Our room was a penthouse 2 bedroom, which had amazing views from the patio balcony and the oceanfront balcony. The free breakfast had a wide variety of options as well. Very friendly staff. The many different pools also kept our girl busy. Would love to come back in the summer.

We have stayed at many other resorts in the myrtle beach area, and no one can compare to this one.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for staying at our oceanfront Hampton Inn & Suites and for your excellent review. Our team strives to provide the best in southern hospitality. Glad that you had a great experience. The views and the weather are great this time of year. Come again soon. Buddy Lindsay Co-Owner

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I loved every moment of my time here. I flew in as a solo, female traveler to attend a conference at the hotel. My first night, I was on the 7th floor, which was very quiet and the view was amazing. I could hear the ocean clearly through the slider, which was heavenly! Wonderful balcony. Very comfortable bed. Great Wi-Fi. I moved down to the 3rd floor for the next two days. I found that level to be a bit noiser, as I was overlooking the lazy river pool, was closer to the pools in general. For some reason, had more difficulty with the Wi-Fi on this level. Breakfast was amazing, and the menu changed every day. Scrambled eggs, waffles, sausages, and all of the hot entrees were different each day. Lots of space to eat, even outside on an outdoor balcony overlooking the ocean! There are 9 pools at this property, all well maintained. Very clean hotel, I have no complaints at all! Prepare to drive to nearby restaurants as there is not a restaurant in the hotel. I frequently drove my rental car to Damons restaurant, which was approx. a mile down the street, had great food and was very reasonably priced. (And you can eat outside overlooking the ocean!) I highly recommend the hotel. You can always have food delivered if you did not want to go out. Easy parking on site. I felt very safe here as a single woman traveler. ATM on site at the hotel. Also, a really nice pantry with frozen entrees if you want to make dinner in your room! :-) Very easy access to a very clean beach from the hotel. Looks like you can easily rent beach chairs & umbrellas too. Not crowded this time of year (Oct.) and it still feels like Summer!

Room Tip: Ocean views are great, higher up means less noise from kid pools below
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Ross L, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach/Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Thanks for staying at our oceanfront Hampton. We are pleased to hear that you as a sole female traveler felt safe in and around our hotel. Please come back soon and take advantage of our off-season rates. Buddy Lindsay Co-Owner

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Will worth the price. All rooms face the ocean with 2 porch rockers on each balconey . Free breakfast and internet. Good warm hot tub (2), other pools (3 or more) and 2 lazy rivers with free tubes plus extra beach towels.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at our oceanfront Hampton and for trying out our rocking chairs. Nothing beats rocking on you balcony while looking out at the ocean and listening to the breakers rushing in. Please come again soon. Take advantage of our off-season rates.
Buddy Lindsay Co-Owner