“Great Show!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Marvelous Wonderettes - CLOSED

The Marvelous Wonderettes
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: The Marvelous Wonderettes is an off Broadway hit that takes you back to 1958 where you will meet four girls at their Springfield High School Prom with hopes and dreams as big as their crinoline skirts! As we learn about their lives and loves, the girls perform classics from the 50’s and 60’s! You’ll continue the fun after intermission at their 10 year high school reunion! Hilarious and great for families of all ages!
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Great Show!!”
Reviewed 15 December 2011

Cute show--talented singers. Retro back to the 50's. They serve a little simple dinner right before the show--nothing elaborate--but good.

Visited December 2011
2 Thank CajunCountryBR

Raleigh, North Carolina
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“High Energy Memories”
Reviewed 29 November 2011

The first impression patrons have here is that the area outside the venue could stand some real scrutiny and upgrading. Inside, it is a different story. The proximity of diners to the stage automatically creates intimacy. The salad and meatball over noodles dinner was adequate. The cost of the dinner, when included with the show, is a bargain. The meal will not please everyone. As the welcome announcement for Springfield High School's 1958 Senior Prom is made the house lights come down, the curtain opens and out spring Betty Jean, Cindy Lou, Missy and Suzy. Sit back, enjoy the sounds of the girl groups of the fifties and sixties as these four songtresses let you savor moments from your past. From the opening notes of Mr. Sandman to the final notes of Thank You and Goodnight/Sincerely, this high energy show will have you feeling like a true Chipmunk alum!

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“extremely entertaining”
Reviewed 25 November 2011

I had no idea what to expect, but my husband and I were totally enthralled by a great performance by four very talented young women. I have performed in a lot of amateur productions in my hometown, and I have seen many other amateur as well as professional productions, but this was no amateur show. It was well worth the time and money, and I would recommend it in a heartbeat.

Lexington, NC
“Marvelous Wonderettes are just marvelous!!”
Reviewed 24 November 2011

Just getting back to our condo after being entertained by the Marvelous Wonderettes. We really had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed the show. These four women can really put on a well choreographed show that brings back memories of the 50’s and gave us a chance to reminisce some of the well known oldies of that era. I would highly recommend this show for all ages! These four ladies really know how to put on a great show that will leave you wanting to come back for more. KUDO’S TO ALL THE CAST!

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The most FUN show I've seen in YEARS!”
Reviewed 13 November 2011

On Oct. 28th, my wife, daughter and two granddaughters (8 & 11) attended the show on my 64th birthday... and not knowing anything about the show itself, I was pleasantly surprised. With the show taking place at a '50's high school prom, it brought back a flood of great memories for my wife & I, who attended high school together way back when. The music was special, the performers were the best in town and I have never laughed so much... except for when I was selected to join the cast on stage, and then I was terrified - but enjoyed the experience thoroughly. The grandgirls were amazed. I spent a lot of the evening watching them watch the performers. They were mezmerized - especially the 11 year old, who think's she a high-schooler and ready for proms (and boyfriends). I would recommend this show to audiences of all ages, 8 to 88. The only thing we regretted, is that we didn't do the dinner there beforehand. The food looked absolutely wonderful, and the service was top-notch. The StarLight Room is the best place to see a show of this type anywhere - even Las Vegas! We can't wait to see it again, along with their holiday version, and bring some friends. Loved it!! Loved it!! LOVED IT!!

Visited October 2011