“Like a home away from home.”
other travellers have booked this property
Waterway View from pool Hot Tub and great view of Intracoastal Waterway
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Waterway View from pool
Hot Tub and great view of Intracoastal Waterway
Enjoy your favorite beverage and watch the boats go bye.,
View from walkway of Intracoastal, Pier & day dock
Walkout on the pier, relax and drink your coffee
View of the condo development from the pier
Waterway Village condo exterior front
Newly remodeled kitchen including granite countertop and a tile backsplash
Granite counter top, microwave and flat top stove
Fully Stocked Kitchen including a Keurig 2.0
Boat on the Intracoastal
Intracoastal Waterway view from walkway
View of the Intracoastal from the pier
Waterway Village Gated entrance
Gazebo and pond in center of property
Relax on the sitting area on the Gazebo
View of the pond from the gazebo
Wicker chairs on screen porch
Large Pool
Sitting area overlooking the Intracoastal
Family room with leather furniture
View of the dining area & family room with 46' Smart TV
2 end seats of the couch recline and have foot rests
Reclining chair with foot rest
Fully stocked kitchen with a smooth top stove
Master Bedroom with a King Bed
Nature view ... Deer roaming along the edge of the Intracoastal Waterway
Dishwasher
Full size washing machine
Full size dryer
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 21 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
BrandiLee...
“Like a home away from home.”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

My family and I really enjoyed staying at Waterway Condo's. We felt at home. The condo's are very clean & located conviently close to the beach, shops, and restaurants. Our stay was very quiet & peaceful. Don was excellent to deal with, if I had any questions he got back to me right away. You won't be disappointed if you stay here. The next time we vacation in Myrtle Beach we will stay here again.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
KandyKane...
Houston, TX
“Comfortable condo, quiet and safe area, short drive to Myrtle Beach attractions”
Reviewed 17 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

My boyfriend and I traveled with his parents to Myrtle Beach. Since they are seniors we were looking for a spacious condo so they will have their own space and a safe quiet place where they will feel comfortable walking around or just being on their own.

When I e-mailed Don he was responsive, knowledgeable and he put me at ease. I knew if we had any issues, we could call him with no problems. And we did! We were having problems using the key lock the first time and he walked us through it.

The condo had a great size, we had room in the closets to store our suitcases until it was time to leave and unpack everything. I did like that the bedrooms were on different corners so we could watch TV late at night without disturbing. The 4 of us felt that we have enough space. Everything was very clean. The mattresses were comfortable too.

We enjoyed cooking and eating outside in the porch. It is nice that is breezy and you have a screen to protect you from the bugs. We took advantage of the washer and dryer when we were back from the beach. We really felt home in there.

I love the pool, is just right there like the hot tub. My boyfriend's parents enjoyed walking around the property and on the neighborly golf course. We felt very safe at all times and the neighbors were friendly.

The drive to Myrtle Beach attractions is probably 5 minutes or so. You are close to the highway so no matter where you go, you will get the right way very quick. Also there is a Walmart close by for last minute shopping.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Having lunch at the porch or just reading a book there
Liked least: I would love if the condo was right on the beach
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
17 Oct 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our Waterway Village condo. We are pleased that you liked the condo and hope you will choose one of our condos again when you come back to Myrtle Beach.
Don & Ellen
www.MyMyrtleBeachCondos.com
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Thanksgiving rental”
Reviewed 6 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012
people found this review helpful

My family stayed at this condo during Thanksgiving 2012. Great location for visiting our daughter at Coastal Carolina University but still close to MB shopping and dining. Mall is very close.

The condo is very clean and had plenty of space for my husband, son and I. The complex is very private and quiet which we enjoyed. Thanks Don and Ellen for sharing your condo with us. We hope to visit again soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Wow! Excellent location...Great people to work with!”
Reviewed 20 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012
people found this review helpful

Looking for a place on-line was difficult, especially when you don't know who you are really dealing with. Not only were Don and Ellen great to work with, their condo was superb! Great location...wonderful view (it was nice to sit on the patio, with a cup of coffee and watch the sun come up and not be bothered by bugs! Love the covered patio with the fans!) No traffic...quiet...yet easy drive to beach, Broadway at the Beach, and some wonderful shopping! The grounds keepers were very nice...really enjoyed the bridge and gazebo and watching the fish and turtles. And the beds! Wow, very comfortable which was an even bigger surprise. Clean, spacious and comfortable. The communication setting everything up with fantastic...quick responses and set expectations were ful-filled completely. I have found my Myrtle Beach home away from home! Thank you! Thank You! Thank You!

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
ohio
Reviewed 9 November 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Very nice, clean and relaxing
Liked least: The neighbors above us had 3 kids that ran around at 3:00a.m.
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing