All reviews front desk hotel is beautiful water slides ping pong table free breakfast buffet an iron lobby level choose this hotel lazy river sitting area every morning parking garage is valet service would highly recommend this hotel little things ferris wheel third floor
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hi,

Dont trust these guys with your car!

I dropped my car off Saturday 11/10/2018 at 6:50PM. When I picked my car up the following morning 11/11/2018 at 9 AM I noticed my car was wrecked. The Hotel had me deal directly with the owner of the Valet company and he’s giving me a hard time. They took my car and parked where there are no cameras and claims the damaged must have come from a hit and run and that I should claim it as a hit and run with my insurance. I feel like I’m being wronged and that they should take care of everything.
Manger (Rob) hasn't called me back after two voice mails.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Inspire09983471284
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very good service from both front desk employees and valet. View and room are magnificent. Came for one night and decided to stay longer. Bed and room was clean and appointed very nicely. A definite return in the future.

Trip type: Travelled solo
South B, Manager at South Bay Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for staying at South Bay Inn and Suites, and for taking the time to leave a review. We pride ourselves on our friendly staff, beautiful property, and plentiful amenities, and are pleased you found the property to have all of these things and more. We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

South Bay Inn is a beautiful, brand new, luxury hotel right on the Boardwalk in Myrtle Beach. It's within a short walking distance of restaurants, Starbucks, shopping, an amusement park and two piers. Although the location is near the action, the hotel [both indoors and outdoors] is very calm and quiet, and provides an upscale vibe. The hotel suite includes two tvs [bedroom and sitting area], a luxury bathroom, and an outdoor patio. The complimentary breakfast is better than any I've experienced. Be sure to take advantage of the hotel waterpark jacuzzis, water slides, and lazy river on the ocean level. It's geared as a relaxing retreat for all ages.

Room tip: Rooms start on the 4th level, and all are oceanfront
Date of stay: September 2018

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This hotel had a free breakfast buffet and all the staff was very pleasant especially Shashonta, she was very helpful. The rooms were excellent and the heated pool and hot tubs were relaxing. Would recommend.

Room tip: Our room was on the 8th floor ocean front and it was very quiet. Our room had two TVs which was great.

Reviewed 12 November 2018

First, let me inform you all that this place is new! The pool area is very family friendly, with hot tubs, a lazy river, and even a couple water slides. The customer service is fantastic, we were checked in and greeted by Shevaughn. We were told about the bar area and how they also had good food available. We get our keys, and head to our room. Upon entry, the view was beautiful as the ocean just seemed to run forever. The room was new of course, but also very well maintained, and everything from the bathroom to the balcony was spotless! Carpet was immaculate, no shorts or things left under the bed, long story short, it looked new and like no one had ever been there. We met a maintenance employee named Kerry who was very helpful in answering background questions of the hotel and shared a story which made us feel that this hotel really cares about customers and making sure that they are absolutely pleased with their stay. We decided later that day to try and see what drinks and food the bar in the hotel had to offer. My girlfriend and I were both pleasantly surprised by our bartender Michael. He was honest with his input on food, and gave good advice on drinks as well! The chicken tenders basket and fried shrimp have my mouth watering as I'm typing this review! Even their ranch was amazing! Totally not expecting to witness amazing service and quality out of this stay, but it was far above expectations, and we both are looking forward to staying here again. Great for quick up and downs with your special someone, or taking the family on a vacation to Myrtle Beach.

Room tip: All rooms have at least a partial ocean view.
Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank notyjmjb

Thank you for staying at South Bay Inn and Suites, and for taking the time to leave a review. We pride ourselves on our friendly staff, beautiful property, and plentiful amenities, and are pleased you found the property to have all of these things and more. I have to agree on the ranch too, that stuff is delicious! We look forward to your return visit!