All reviews great hotel close to the airport minutes from the airport business trip clean hotel minute drive business center convenient location recommend this hotel excellent stay easy access fitness center would stay here again outdoor pool front desk staff breakfast buffet hgi
Reviewed 15 September 2018

My husband and I came to the area to house hunt. From the initial contact to the time we exited, we were treated with kindness and respect. Everyone was friendly and accommodating. I was in a wheelchair at the time, which is so exhausting, and I felt like I was with friends and famil.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Jennifer did an awesome job! She was extremely friendly at check-in and suggested the BEST seafood buffet in South Carolina! Her level of guest satisfaction is impeccable. She delivers service with a smile!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2018

The staff was very unhelpful to our sales team. The GM was extremely rude when trying to speak with us! The lunch room was not open so I ordered pizza for my sales team and the GM wanted me to pay 300 dollars for a breech of contract. She is an absolute moron. She can call me anytime as I would love to let her know we will be going to Marriott properties in the future!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank djstandlee
HGIMB1, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Myrtle Beach/Coastal Grand Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Mr Standlee thank you for taking the time to share some feedback with us in regards to your recent stay. I would love to talk to you in greater detail about this. At the moment I am dealing with Hurricane Florence but I will personally reach out to you once the hurricane issues settle down.

Tom McDonald

Reviewed 9 September 2018

We had a great time on our first visit to Myrtle beach. We loved the hotel, the staff was great!!! If you order the bed and breakfast make sure at check in, your name is on the list or you will be charged. Other than that it was wonderful!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2018

My family spent 3 nights during out trip. Our stay was fabulous. The rooms, bar, restaurant, and pool are A+++. Would definitely stay again if I find myself back in that area. Great time. I really liked the hot tub. So relaxing.

Date of stay: August 2018