Book now, pay at stay
US$214
US$220
US$214
  • Pool
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$309
  • Beachfront
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$169
US$157
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$272
Official Site
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$207
US$193
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
US$230
US$216
The Strand a Boutique Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$241
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat hotelclose to the airportminutes from the airportclean hotelbusiness tripminute drivehotel staybusiness centerconvenient locationeasy accessfitness centerexcellent stayfront desk clerkdefinitely stay here againoutdoor poolbreakfast buffethgi
Reviewed 29 July 2012

The Hilton Garden Inn was a conveniently located hotel near the mall, several restaurants and about 3 miles from the beach. The rooms were clean and spacious. The housekeeping staff were so helpful. The breakfast and the banquet food was really good and the catering /food staff were amazing and attentive. However, the front desk staff left alot to be desired. They seemed annoyed at the number of guests at the hotel. Whenever a question was asked it felt like there was alot of attitude. I am not generalizing as I spoke with several staff members. I really liked the hotel and would stay again.

2  Thank DCLady85
Reviewed 26 July 2012

My family and I stayed at this hotel for July 22nd to the 25th. Immediately when we checked-in, we were greeted with a beautiful lobby and gracious staff that helped direct us to the room. The hallways and lobby was clean, and our room was impeccable and large. Very clean with an LG television, with loads of channels. The only reason I gave it four is because there was a noticeable amount of hair on some of the towels, about three of them over the course of the stay. I think it must have been the maid's hair as they were cleaning unfortunately, but it wasn't a HUGE issue. Other than that, the bathroom was very clean.

The location was amazing as well! Five minutes to the beach and outlets, the mall is right across the street, with several restaurants like Cracker Barrel, Red Lobster and Sticky Fingers. The mall is amazing as well featuring every store and little attractions like bumper cars and an arcade for kids.

Overall, it was a lovely trip and the hotel was a great place to stay if you're looking for a clean place that isn't expensive or right at the beach.

Room Tip: Make sure when you reserve a room, if you want a location on a certain floor, put that in the additional comments box. I put that I want a higher floor, and they gave me the highest.
3  Thank claujorates
Reviewed 16 July 2012

This hotel is in a FABULOUS place, within walking distance to the Broadway boardwalk with the Ripley aquarium, Hard Rock, and many more attractions! The hotel was very clean, welcoming, delicious breakfast and wonderful amenities. I would come back again!

Room Tip: Ask for the boardwalk view
2  Thank Amanda M
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I wanted to stay in a familiar hotel and that's why I chose Hilton Garden Inn. Well it was the pits. The toilet didn't flush, I called the maintenance dept. and they just plunge not fix the problem. The front desk staff was unconcerned of the fact that I requested a late check-out and the house keeper obviously didn't speak nor could she read English because she totally ignored the do not disturb sign on the door. ++ The beds was super comfortable and the free cookies were a added bonus at the front desk, and the rooms were really clean. However the pool area was trashed ( a wild group of teens were running wild) and no one rushed to clean the area up nor provide fresh towels....1 hour after my son ask for towels we got them. and there was a dead palmetto bug in the hall when we checked in and it was still there in the same spot when we checked out. Did I mention this hotel was one of the most expensive hotels in that area. I spent two nights there and 4 at the Hilton on the Ocean front and had two totally different experiences.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank nia S
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Updated and very clean... very friendly staff.pools were nice although it would have been nice if they were open later than10 pm.
Conveniently located..3 miles from beach and other activities...

• Stayed: June 2012