4,877 results
All reviewsparadise toweracross the streetlazy riverpapa's restaurantpirate shipdunes buildingocean frontfree dvd rentalspool areaconvention centerfamily vacationoff seasonpools and hot tubsoceanfront roomspring breakmurphy bedparking garage
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Upon check in, it took 45 minutes to check in. My room and building had been changed from what I reserved and the employee at check in had no answer as to why. Credit card machines were not communicating with the computer system, so they wrote down all the approval information. They said if anything happened, they'd call for me to come down and run it again the next day. The charge came directly out of my bank account. The next morning, they ran my card AGAIN and nobody notified me that they would be. This created a double authorization on my. And account. I sent a message through the Breakers all and received no response, which did not surprise me. In the room, the dishes were dirty and so were two towels. The shower was made for someone that has to be 5'8 or shorter. Me being 6'3, it didn't work so well. The overall experience was just poor. Another hotel that doesn't care about guests and just wants their money.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank justinsig
Corey S, Manager at The Breakers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Dear justinsig,

I sincerely apologize for the poor overall experience.

Saying that we don't care about our guests could not be further from the truth. I hate to learn that anyone left dissatisfied or unwilling to return. I would like the opportunity to make this right with you. Please call me directly at your earliest convenience. To reach the resort, please dial (843) 444-4444.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

We had a beautiful ocean front room with an amazing view. It was very clean and quiet although a bit dated. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was right where you want to be. When we get back to Myrtle Beach, we would definitely stay at The Breakers Resort.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor online community!

We are so happy you were able to enjoy the beautiful views, as well as our convenient location. It is especially gratifying that you found the staff to be friendly and helpful! Our staff works tirelessly to ensure guest satisfaction at every opportunity.

We all look forward to serving you during your next visit!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

We stayed here this month and the place seems to looking old and fixing things isnt a priority. Staff was good but new employees need trained better, our hotal had elevator isses daily, hot tub didn;t work all week. Not one hand dryer worked all week in any of the outside bathroom... The dollar value just isnt there anymore....

Room Tip: freshing the rooms up,Get a better quality in mattress like vegas has....
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank zfrankis1
Reviewed 15 September 2017

We have always had a good stay when we stay in the Paradise Tower.
Don't want o go anywhere else! The rooms are clean, the staff are great! Love all the amenities.
Want to have a great stay? Stay here!

Stayed: February 2017
1  Thank deanp54

Thank you for writing a review for us on TripAdvisor!

We are so thrilled that you and your family had such a wonderful experience! I will share your comments with our entire team. This sort of feedback is especially rewarding to our staff, who look forward to serving you on your next trip to Myrtle Beach.

See you next time!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

No desk or table in room. Felt like I would fall through bottom of shower tub.
Did not seem like they vacuumed the floor when cleaning. Bottom of white socks all brown after walking across floor a couple of times.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Corey S, Manager at The Breakers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Dear 166kmac,

I sincerely apologize for the resort failing to meet your expectations. No room should be in the condition you described.

I have shared your comments with our Chief Engineer & our Director of Housekeeping. We are just entering the time of year where our occupancy allows us to properly deep clean each unit and perform preventative maintenance. I invite you to return and judge our commitment to improve. If I can be of any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

We genuinely appreciate your business and hope you would consider staying with us again in the future.