2,038 results
All reviews kingston plantation the manager's reception coastal grill made to order breakfast wrap around balcony gated community complimentary breakfast apache pier shuttle service water park ocean front sliding glass fitness center lazy river living room family vacation indoor pool
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We reside here last week and it was a disappointment for the money spent and the normal expectation known at the embassy. The room was VERY out dated with luxury prices. I will ask when was the last renovation before I stay at another embassy. Very disappointed!!!!

Leticia 040418

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank ticia m
Joe M, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

I am so sorry to hear that we were unable to provide you with a pleasant visit. Your concerns will be addressed with the management and staff. We hope you have a great summer.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed in my recent experience at this mediocre hotel. We came to see family who are local to Charleston & wanted a beach experience. We chose this hotel for the location & my SILs former good experiences. Sadly none of us will be coming back. We are HH members & were treated like aliens when we checked into this hotel. The man at the desk didn’t even greet us, give any direction or even remotely try to accommodate any requests. When we approached another employee a woman & asked for change to tip the bell she said “What do you want” in a gruff MEAN voice. I was honestly embarrassed for her. Rooms are large but have tiny double beds and smell musty, hair on the bathroom floor at arrival. Just sad. This is why we prefer SPG & are loyal to SPG they consistently deliver excellent customer service. Hilton is just one disappointment after another lately. We will not recommend or come back. As a corporate traveler I won’t stay in HIlton properties anymore if I have a choice.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Hannaday17

I am so sorry to hear about your recent visit to Myrtle Beach. We are constantly striving to provide quality accommodations and service. We obviously fell short of that goal with regard to your stay. I, again, sincerely apologize and wish you and your family a great summer season.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The housekeeping staff leaves a whole lot to be desired. Strong urine smell beside the toilet upon arrival; dishes from other guests'room service left in hallway, even though housekeeping was cleaning rooms right near the dishes; the dishes were there on our arrival and still there the next day until we called and complained; furniture was not dusted well in low visibility areas; sheets and towels are old and frayed with tiny holes in them; overall suite looked ok, but worn. Not comparable to the rate I paid of over $200/night; more like I would expect for $120-$125/night. Skimpy happy hour snacks. Housekeeping and Happy Hour Snacks not the same good quality this hotel used to offer. Very disappointing! Hotel did promptly attempt to remedy situations brought to their attention.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I, sincerely, appreciate your time in responding to this site. We always take feedback very seriously. Our goal is to get back to the awesome you expect. Have a great summer.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We stayed here last week with an oceanfront view. We had a two room suite that came with a kitchenette, slider to the balcony, sofa, chair and dining table and chairs. The bedroom was a separate room with its own slider to the balcony too. This was a beautiful resort hotel. We had a welcome reception at night with any kind of drink you wanted not just beer and wine. They also had a made to order breakfast that was really good with plenty of choices.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We love the Myrtle Beach Embassy Suites! Great for family or couples! Lovely staff and hotel! The bars and restaurants are great--pool is gorgeous, lively and fun happy hour. Very safe atmosphere.Very good value for the money!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family