All reviews lazy river ocean view short walk to the beach sister property washer and dryer bedroom condo full kitchen parking garage indoor pool master bath home away from home grande shores sleeper sofa dvd player three bedroom up to date hot tub
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Thanks to the Horizon, my Birthday weekend was a success. I had checked into a sister property that was not as what expected. The receptionist at the Horizon was very prompt to find my family and I the same room type with better qualities. Even though the rate was more and we had to drive after 12am 30min. To get there, it was worth it. I was able to enjoy my pre Birthday weekend after all.

Date of stay: November 2017
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here very much. A minute walk to the beach, near a couple grocery stores, and the 2 bedroom apartment(?) was clean. Sitting outside on the balcony watching the sunset was one of the most relaxing things. We were blessed with beautiful weather for the weeks stay. I would go back in a heartbeat, only during the slow season.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Me and my wife took a weekend excursion to Myrtle Beach for my birthday weekend. We were a little tired of the old delapidated Carolina Winds hotel. I'm glad we took the recommendation for the Horizon at 77th. We were very pleased with our room. A clean room, kitchen, bathroom. Nice sized equipped with a tv and sound bar with radio, dvd player and also tv and dvd player in the bedroom. The staff was very accommodating. We got out and did some fun stuff and enjoyed the beach. We enjoyed our stay and would love to come back and stay at Horizon.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank suray19
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We took a few days away from the grind to relax and fish and chose to stay at the Horizon. We have been very pleased so far. The rooms are large and clean and the staff was very helpful. We will most likely stay here next time.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

broken chair, dirty kitchen and bathroom floors, stove in bad shape, unclean refrigerator, Desk people unreliable and not knowledgable.Carpet looks like it was not cleaned in many years. Desk never gave us the wake-up call we asked for. Balcony table was filthy and had bird droppings on it. Requests for housekeeping never delivered to them by desk. Had to wait almost 2 hrs. for them to get our rooms ready and they were NOT clean!!!

Room tip: stove is so bad, you cannot read the settings-looks like someone had a fire there.
Date of stay: September 2017