“Amazing!”

US$11.99*
30-Minute Ripley's Haunted Adventure in Myrtle Beach
Ranked #9 of 119 things to do in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Glide on 330ft moving path beneath the Dangerous Reef! TOUCH sharks, stingrays, hermit crabs & jellies! Experience a world of eels, colorful fish, mermaids & poisonous predators! NOW OPEN - Glass Bottom Boat Adventure! Ripley's Myrtle Beach offers 5 unique attractions open 365 days a year. Don't miss all the fun!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking
Kiev, Ukraine
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

This is probably the most beautiful thing i've ever seen in my life!) sharks are cool!)))

Visited June 2011
Bethany M, Public Relations Manager at Ripley's Aquarium, responded to this review, 10 April 2016
Thank you for visiting Ripley's... I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit. Thanks for taking the time to review us! We hope you will visit again soon!

• Arabic first
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“no fishing allow”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

true unless Mr. Sharky gives you permission. a place where the young can makebelieve that they are at the Hawiian Island, or in Pago Pago, being able to let your child lose inside of you and take your own personal trip,

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Nice place to spend an afternoon”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

We really enjoyed our trip to Ripley's aquarium even though we have been several times before. We first went on a Myrtle Beach trip several years ago, but it never gets old. The layout makes it enjoyable for families with kids of all ages, or even if you dont have kids. They always have a special exibit; we have enjoyed the "Titanic" and "Sharks" ......lots to learn and many interactive stations. The stingray pool in great, as well as walking under the sharks. Even as teenagers, my girls still love all the interactive pools. It's a great respite from the heat of a summer day or if it's a dreary rainy day. sometimes you can find discount coupons for admission at hotels or in those visitor guides.

Visited March 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Very Nice Would Go Back!!”
Reviewed 6 March 2012

My Kids Loved It There It was so nice and would deff. go back!

Visited April 2011
North Kingstown, Rhode Island
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Loved it. Want to return.”
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I went with a 10 year old. I saw a coupon on line, but didn't have access to a printer. I was told when we got there if I had gotten the number off the coupon the would have honored it. If that was the case then those instructions should have been printed at their web site coupon. I mean, come on, like I was making up the fact that I saw the coupon?? In any event we paid I think $16 per person. And I really enjoyed it. They have a pool to pet stingrays, nice exhibits and a great shark walk. That was awesome!!! I could have done without the diving underwater show... After the shark walk the 10 yr. old was pretty much done with it, so I suggest this for either very young children, grown ups with patience or leave the shark thing 'til the end!

Visited October 2011