Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
Courtyard
US$132
SAVE US$3
Expedia.comUS$134
Hotels.comUS$134
eDreamsUS$135
All reviews front desk would stay here again across the street room was clean the king size bed nice stay only stayed one night lobby boardwalk
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2020 via mobile

I was welcomed today with Outstanding customer service during check in. After a long drive to get here, a warm welcome from the young fellow Andrew was greatly appreciated!

He was very helpful with resturant directions and popular tourist attractions.

I could get use to this Southern Hospitality!
Thanks Courtyard

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2020 via mobile

I loved the location of this hotel as it is right across the street from Broadway at the Beach. The staff was friendly and the room was clean. They even left extra towels on the night stand. Thanks for a great stay!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank CSusyGo
Reviewed 15 May 2020

After a VERY long drive to get to Myrtle Beach , we dragged ourselves into the lobby only to be greeted by lovely , friendly Amanda ! She was so welcoming after a long day! Our room was clean and comfortable , we slept so soundly on the king size bed. The location is close to everything, including a 5 minute drive to the beach. Amanda greeted us with her southern hospitality every afternoon when we came back from our days activity. Because the weather was so beautiful and we were so comfortable at the Marriott , we decided to stay an extra few days! I have been a Flight Attendant with a major airline for many years , I know what great customer service is and Amanda is such a great asset to Marriott !!
We look forward to visiting Myrtle Beach and staying at Marriott Broadway again soon.

Date of stay: May 2020
Reviewed 2 May 2020 via mobile

Mike was very accommodating and welcoming. He was very patient in answering all of my questions because I like to find out all about the hotel BEFORE I check in. From the moment we drove up, to the moment I entered the room I was NOT dissapointed. The room was an updated one bedroom suite and very clean!!! It was very contemporary which fits my personal taste. And it is a Marriot Bonvoy hotel so you can accumulate member points there. And the rooms were very spacious. The Location of the hotel is directly across from Broadway at the Beach.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2020 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for one night this past weekend as we were in town for a football tournament. Booked a California King room and requested check-in at noon. Early request was granted and I received a complimentary upgrade to a one bedroom suite. Awesome!!! Everyone we interacted with was nice and made us feel welcoming. Room and other parts of the hotel that we saw were clean.

Date of stay: February 2020