1,057 results
All reviewssplash covebedroom villabi lolazy riverstayed in buildingtennis courtsbedroom premiumvacation ownershiptime sharemini golfscreened in porchtowel exchangeindoor poolfull kitchenpirate shipdaily activitiesjacuzzi tub
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Typical amenities we have come to love and expect from a Starwood vacation villa. Lazy river, indoor and outdoor pool and large splash area for the kids make this a great family location. It is only about 2 miles from the beach and within walking distance to Broadway on the beach. What more could you ask for?

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Darlene P
Beneka S, Manager at Sheraton Broadway Plantation Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you for your time and sharing your experiences with us. We are happy you enjoyed our villa and amenities. We appreciate your feedback. Should you find yourself back in Myrtle Beach again please do not hesitate to give us a call. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 3 November 2017

We have returned to Sheraton Broadway Plantation yearly since 2004, and have never been disappointed. My wife and I took up golf seven years ago, so Broadway Plantation is an ideal base to use for any of the courses from Pawleys Island to Loris. We know what to expect in the villa and the amenities of the have always been more than adequate.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank idlehaus

Thank you so much for your response regarding your stay. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your accommodations and everything we have to offer. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future!

Reviewed 2 November 2017

This is the second year that we spent a week at this resort. It is the best location that we have been to at Myrtle Beach. Though not on the ocean it is very close and the pass for state parks that can be used takes care of any cost to get to the ocean for the day. The oool and facilities are great and the resort location is perfect for what we like to do. Great place withers great employees.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
2  Thank mcreps

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you visit us again!

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Our party consisted of two adults, a 4 year old, and two elderly (including a handicapped woman). Normally when I book a condo, I call to advise that my mother is disabled and that I need a room that will accommodate her needs (bottom floor, no steps, walk in shower if possible, etc). When I called over a month out, I was told that our room type (I could only exchange for a one bedroom condo with interval this trip) didn't have a handicapped option, but they would try to accommodate my needs, but that it may be possible upon arrival to upgrade my space at an additional cost. We arrived early in the morning after a 15 hour car ride, and as suspected, an upgrade was not available. To say I was concerned was an understatement.

When we got into our room, I was pleasantly surprised. I knew the space would be small, but it felt spacious. We were on the ground floor with a short walk from the parking lot. My parents took the actual bedroom, which had a chair, tv cabinet and tv, adjoining bathroom, screened in patio, and two night stands. My husband and I and my 4 year old stayed in the living space on a pull out coach and chair. The pull out sofa was extremely comfortable, much to my surprise! The bedding (extra was provided in the master for the living space) was plush and comfortable! The rest of the space included a full fridge, stove, microwave, dish washer, sink, dining table for 4, and a tv with stand. The room was well appointed and comfortable!

We called the front desk a few times. Each call was handled by a helpful, friendly staff member and our needs were handled quickly! We utilized the pool area frequently, and the pool staff was helpful and kind. Security was highly present, friendly, and efficient! The people employed at this resort were top notch!

The grounds and location were the best part of the resort! Located within walking distance of Broadway on the Beach and minutes from the ocean! we were in our glory! As there isn't a restaurant on premises, we utilized these locations frequently! The pool area was amazing! It was too cold for outdoor swimming when were were there but the indoor pool was perfect for my family! There was an outdoor playground and basketball area near the pool as well as many picnic spaces and ponds to enjoy! Daily activities and an entertainment desk to help make your stay fun!

I can't wait to come back when it is warmer to enjoy more of this area! We will be back and would highly recommend a stay here!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Dawn S

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Myrtle Beach! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your accommodations and had fun with your family. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 28 October 2017

If you like living in a tiny house or camper, the one bedroom "deluxe"unit will feel spacious. If you are a larger person or like to cook, then book a one-bedroom premium, not the one bedroom "deluxe". Deluxe, it is not. That's why this gets only 3 stars instead of the 4 or 5 stars I usually give this resort.

According to the Sheraton website, the one bedroom units have full size appliances, but the "deluxe" we stayed in has only an apartment sized fridge, a half-sized dishwasher, a two-burner stovetop and a microwave. The kitchenette sink is about 8"x12": one must be careful with the faucet, as turning it to the side will cause water to pour onto the counter. No pantry. No place for the (small) trash can. Bring your own knives because the knife block contains only cheap steak knives. (But to give credit to guest services: I did call down for a cooking knife and one was brought within 15 minutes.) The one frying pan was small and flimsy and still had the barcode sticker on the bottom, which I discovered once it was on the burner and smelling funny. You would think housekeeping would remove the sticker before putting it in the cabinet, right? (sigh) And now, they have discontinued having tea kettles (though there are still tea pots, but you don't heat water in those!). I guess you are supposed to heat water in the glass measuring cup in the microwave?

Unit was clean, except for stained carpet. They must have tried to steam clean it just before we arrived because the ceiling fan was on when we stepped through the door and there was a damp odor. We tried to open windows, but they do not open. After we unloaded the car and put everything away, I took off my shoes and found the carpet was indeed wet. Kinda icky feeling on the bare feet! But the front desk had said they were 100% booked, so we decided to just stay and not make a fuss.

Bed is firmer than we are used to, but we slept well, and the layers of pure white sheets, comforter and duvet were cozy. It's a tight squeeze (about 15" from bed to wall) for the person on the window side (not even a table on that side), and I feel pretty certain it is a full/double bed instead of a queen There's a dresser with 3 drawers (and a flat screen TV on top) and a corner closet with mirrored doors.

Bathroom is small, with a narrow tub/shower combo. Pretty tile instead of plastic surround. Great water pressure. The sliding doors on the tub (is that a new thing?) and its narrowness could be a problem for a larger person or an older person. Might also be hard to bathe kiddos, since the tub is inches from the toilet. Towels were thick, fluffy, spotless, high quality. Single sink vanity is set on an angle. NOT AT ALL happy with the new Sheraton-wide Le Grande Bain products. They are highly florally stinkily overperfumed. I like the former Shine products with their happy, light citrus scent.

Views and grounds are peaceful, well-cared-for. Enjoy the walks around the large property with multiple ponds (and ducks and turtles), grilling stations, picnic tables. I don't know if there are still hammocks strung in various places along the way because i did not pay attention to them on this trip. Watch out for the stinky designated smoking spaces which seem to have increased in number and are unfortunately located in front of the buildings.

Pools are nice, especially in the fall months when there are fewer people and less chance of someone's screaming or rowdy children turning the lazy river into something less than relaxing. Summer months the kiddos have their own designated (and quite well-done) pool area, and I wish that included their own lazy river. The three hot tubs are good and hot and usually working. They are intended primarily for adult use (no one under 16 without an adult), though you might find unattended kids in them. Not all parents read, apparently. Towels are provided with the special card you get at check-in.

DO NOT EXPECT room service or a restaurant (except for the pool snack bar). This is not a hotel, it is a time-share resort. You have a kitchen (or kitchenette in the "deluxe"). Restaurants are close by, both fast food and sit-down. Grocery stores are close by. The beach is within 5 minutes away and you can even have a lovely picnic there (no glass, though!). Front desk staff and concierge are knowledgeable and helpful if you need suggestions. They even have a list ready for you.

We are owners here, and come several times a year. We always stay in a one-bedroom premium with a full kitchen with pantry, jetted tub and screened-in balcony, and have stayed in many of the buildings, The one bedroom "deluxe" has NONE of those things. We only stayed in the "deluxe" this time because we had to change plans in September and this was all that was available. Never again! I have been spoiled by the one bedroom premium, which, with all the extra square footage (900 sq ft as opposed to 500 sq ft) and the items mentioned, is worth the extra cost.

Bottom line? Like it tiny? Don't cook? The one bedroom "deluxe" will do fine for you. But if you want space, a real kitchen, a jetted tub, and a balcony, get the premium.

Room Tip: Get a 1-bedroom premium instead of a 1-bedroom deluxe
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lisa R

Thank you for your feedback! We hope to see you again!