1,073 results
All reviews splash cove bedroom villa bi lo lazy river stayed in building tennis courts bedroom premium vacation ownership time share mini golf screened in porch towel exchange indoor pool full kitchen pirate ship daily activities jacuzzi tub
Reviewed 18 October 2017

I love coming down to Myrtle Beach and staying at the Sheraton. It is very comfortable and relaxing.
My only issue there is the smoking area. Not comfortable, no bench and in the hot Carolina sun. The buildings should be offered as smoking and non smoking. I feel like i've been discriminated against because I smoke.

1  Thank lynnpC9994GO
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We have had our timeshare, two bedroom unit for over 15 years. We love the Sheraton Broadway Resort , especially in the fall of the year. Great accommodations, comfortable unit, and great pool. It's in a good central location to lots of fun places to shop and eat. With the gated entrance, we always feel safe. The lazy river and children's pool areas are a bonus

2  Thank W3689ZHmicheleb
Beneka S, Manager at Sheraton Broadway Plantation Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thank You for completing your review regarding your stay with us and for being such a loyal owner. We pride ourselves on providing relaxing, satisfying vacations and we are happy we could make your stay an enjoyable one, especially on such a special occasion. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Loved our room. Staff was friendly. We were there in October. It was warm, upper 80s most of the time. Liked the pool area, but not much shade from direct sun! Also, the food and bar service was closed for the season!! No restaurant or food service anywhere on the property. The Myrtle Beach area is worn down, looking kind of tough! Went to Charleston, (two hours away!), Loved Charleston!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking time out to offer your feedback on your recent stay with us. We are very glad to hear you were pleased with your accommodations. We do hope you stay with us again on your future visits to Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

This resort never disappoints for a vacation centered on peace and quiet in beautiful surroundings. The Villa feels like home away from home for us. As soon as we check in we can feel ourselves begin to relax. Staff and resort activities are first-rate.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank U9362NJalberts

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you visit us again!

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I could not grant them all 5 because there was no restaurant open on property-regardless of low season.
I feel strongly it could have been open with a limited menu and limited basic bar service.

The best part of this resort is the heated lazy river.

You can not bring floats or tubes into main pools. I thought it was weird that the indoor pool was not heated.

My check in experience was very blah-boring and thought this is where the property blew it. WE did not get much eye contact. We definitely did not get a smile. boring.

the Sheraton is in a good location. We rented a car right at the airport and used it EVERY day!!!!!

Our one bedroom was well-equipped but nothing we have not seen in other timeshare exchanges.

I thought it was strange to not have a mid-week cleaning, only towel exchange.

I am not sure if I would stay here again. I will probably stay at a Marriott or Hilton if they are available to exchange into.

3  Thank njtravelgirl03

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I'm so sorry we did not meet all your needs during your recent stay. We take your feedback with great consideration and hope to see you again in the future.