All reviews tanger outlets across the street room was clean during peak season nice hotel awesome stay front desk staff cereal sc
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this location to add a day to the beginning of my trip to Myrtle Beach (which I highly recommend doing as not to eat into your beach time after being exhausted from traveling.)

The location is within walking distance to a few restaurants as well as the Tanger Outlets on 501. It is very convenient and for the price is unbeatable. The accommodations are slightly above average for what you pay for. The breakfast buffet is impressive for a Sleep Inn.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jay G
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites near Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear Jay G.,

I hope that you enjoyed your entire vacation to the Myrtle Beach, SC area. Thank you for choosing to spend your "down time" here in the Grand Strand! We appreciated having the chance to welcome you to our Sleep Inn & Suites, and are glad to know that your expectations were exceeded by our property. Your kind remarks will be well-received by our team members, as they all work very hard to ensure that our guests are happy with the accommodations, services, and amenities that they find at our hotel. If there's anything that we can do to make your next visit to our property an even better one, please be sure to let our staff know about it. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon and would love to earn a full 5-star rating from you following your next stay.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Really nice hotel, front desk staff was super super helpful! Beautifully decorated and great location - we stayed here for two night and moved onto the Clarion ! Wish we had stayed here for the full vacation, the Clarion was not good at all. Would definitely stay here again - loved the pancakes !! Great Job

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank GeneralManagerTN310
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites near Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear GeneralManagerTN310,

We very much appreciate having your 5-star rating and positive comments to add to our hotel's TripAdvisor page. It was our team's pleasure to welcome you to the Myrtle Beach area and we appreciate that you trusted the Sleep Inn & Suites near Outlets to offer you a comfortable place to stay during part of your visit to our city. I'm sorry to hear that your experience with another area hotel did not go well, and I do hope that you'll choose our property to be your sole lodging provider during your future trips to this area. We'd love to see you again and look forward to offering you another superb experience.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I did sleep well, after the front desk lady came to bring me clean sheets and helped me change the bed. When I turned back my bed after a long day, it was full of hair. All sorts of hair. One of the pillow cases was soiled. I really don't think that bed had been changed. She assured me we could change rooms in the morning. The bathroom smelled so strong of cigarette smoked we could hardly stand to go in there. Rm 106. The same nice lady sprayed the bathroom, but it barely helped. The next morning the front desk person said he was not informed we were to move and he could not offer us another room that morning. He said he would have the room throughly cleaned while we were in our meeting.
We just went on our way and tried not to spend much time in the room. Two of the lamps did not work either.
I won't being staying in Sleep Inn anymore. I should have known better when I saw the dirty carpets in the hall, but I did not make the group reservation.

Room tip: Although it is post as non smoking, the rooms smell of smoke.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank sjhall2017

Dear sjhall2017,

Thank you for connecting with our hotel here on TripAdvisor. We were deeply sorry for the fact that you experienced troubles during your stay at our property, and apologize for all of the discomforts and inconveniences that you faced while you were our guest. It is our primary goal to ensure that all of our guests are completely satisfied with the experience that they have at our hotel, and I am sorry that we did not achieve this goal while you were with us. I do hope that you'll change your mind and give our hotel another chance to welcome you during one of your future visits to Myrtle Beach. We'd love to have the opportunity to offer you what is typically a superb guest experience.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Very nice stay at this property. We are traveling from Chattanooga TN been to birmingham and to Myrtle beach staying a week & back to home, but this stay was very memorable for our family. Location was great with everything near by, wifi sucked in beginning but found out they were installing new wifi system so it was great afterwards

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank LOAGAN H
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites near Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear Logan H.,

We love having your 5-star rating and kind words to add to our TripAdvisor page! Thank you for choosing our Sleep Inn & Suites hotel near the Tanger Outlet Mall on Highway 501 in Myrtle Beach, SC as your family's lodging provider during your vacation trip to the area. I hope that your travels were all completely pleasant, and I appreciate hearing that you found our hotel to be a superb place to stay. Thank you for being patient about the brief interruption of the wireless internet service that occurred during the beginning of your visit to our property; we do love knowing that you found our improved service to be wonderful. I hope that you'll continue to choose our hotel as your host whenever you're in the Grand Strand. We'd love to see you again!

Jay Patel

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We flew standby into MYR on Friday and needed a place while we waited for our resort to be available on Saturday. Because of the uncertainty of our flight we weren't about to get a hotel in advance. On a Friday night during peak season the hotels are extremely expensive. As we searched for cheaper hotels we found the Sleep Inn. It was $179 and fit our needs perfectly. The room was clean and modern, the beds were comfortable. There was a free breakfast. A special thanks to Seanette who went above and beyond to accommodate us! Would gladly stay again.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites near Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear Iowafamilyofsix,

I hope that your family enjoyed your entire visit to the Grand Strand as much as you did your night at our Sleep Inn & Suites near Outlets hotel! We were glad to be able to offer you a place to stay while you waited on your official vacation accommodations to become available, and I will let Seanette know that you truly appreciated the welcoming and hospitable service. It's wonderful to read all of the positive remarks that you've left for our property in this TripAdvisor review. I hope that you'll continue to trust Choice Hotels to offer you superb lodging experiences, and we would certainly love to be able to welcome you back to our property at any point in the future.

Jay Patel