See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 February 2018

We are moving from Texas to SC. We have been staying here for 1 1/2 months while looking for a house to buy. The rooms are nice. Small and simple but quaint. The staff is very nice and friendly. This is a Pet-friendly motel that is why we stopped here. A nice large area to walk our dog. Restaurants within walking distance. Would differently come back here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Myriam A
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We had gone down for funeral of my brother-in-law,we had our 2 kids&3 dogs.We had gone by this place many times when living&visiting family there.Mgr. Was very helpful as I explained about later checkout needed for funeral.Only charged us for 1 night& allowed us to checkout late.Great pool,older lodging but our room was very clean.Quiet but close to restaurants.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank steelturtle09
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Stayed here for one night to be close to the Murrells Inlet Marsh Walk. It was close and reasonable. Room was clean, comfortable and cool. No remote control for the big tv. Manager tried to find one and program one with no luck. But tv worked and had plenty channels. Bathroom fixtures were a little shabby but water pressure in the shower was strong and hot. There seem to be some long term people staying here who we found to be nice and helpful. Pool was clean but we had no time to swim. Manager was polite.

Room Tip: we stayed in room 37
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

This place is freaking disgusting! Absolutely nasty! I've never walked into a hotel where somebody with me went into an asthma attack right as they walked into it. The beds were not made, not even sheets on the bed and the blankets were just thrown on the bed. The toilet was not even flushed. There was still pee and toilet paper in the toilet. How disgusting is that? When I left because we couldn't breath. I came back later asking for a refund and they wouldn't give me one. They told me that they just had the room spayed with pest control right before we entered it. You cannot rent out a room right after it's sprayed for bugs. You have to stay out of a room/house for AT LEAST 4 hours after it's sprayed, but it's recommended for longer... They called me crazy. Very respectful... This is the worst and most disgusting motel I've ever seen. So nasty! Do not ever come here! I promise you will regret it! The people were very rude! Nasty and rude. Don't come here. Waste of money and you won't be able to breath. Disgusting! If I could, I would give it a NEGATIVE review....

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank colleenpatino13
Reviewed 28 April 2017

There are two "Beach Bungalow" units on this property and it's in a nice atmosphere of shade trees with Spanish moss hanging down on Murrell's Inlet. You may rate it 3 out of 5 OR 4 out of 5 as I did depending upon exactly what you demand on premise. This happens to be the quaint sort of lodging that I look for on occasion and the location is still centered on some of the best restaurants in the area and is also close to Pauley's Island . Welcome to the "Low Country" !

Stayed: September 2016