“Closed”

Frank Entertainment
More attraction details
Owner description: Frank Entertainment offers a one stop entertainment experience.Frank Theatres offering 11 digital movie theatres. Revolutions Entertainment, the ultimate upscale bowling experience features 16 high-tech bowling lanes with plush leather couch seating, Bistro & Bar, private lanes and catering for an incredible private experience. Our Extreme Fun Arcade offers extreme gaming for everyone in the family! Come and enjoy a top quality meal,our full service bar and add your choice of fun!!
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

The owners of this theater with adjoining bowling alley and game center abruptly shut their doors this spring.
No word if it will reopen.
This mall has been ailing for some time.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

Just returned from seeing a movie with DH. The lines were about 75 people long, wih only three tciket and concession sellers. TG they had automatic ticket machines otherwise we would have left. But i go to the movies to enjoy POPCORN! I refused to wait in the loooooong line for popcorn, but before i went into the movie i checked their prices--$7.75 for a 'large' bag, which looked to be less than two of the 'at home microwave' bags--and their 'tub' was $18.50 plus $3.75 for a refill!!! Absolutely ridiculous. I certainly understand 'making a profit', but this is clearly GOUGING.
I wont be returning here for a movie anytime in the future...
Note: the womens restrooms had about ten stalls--but none of them would flush! Disgraceful.

Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

Been a couple of times. Nice place great service and can't beat TIGHTWAD TUESDAYS! Movies 6 bucks, popcorn 2.50 and the clincher is the fantastic humongous Cheeseburger and fries. Love the fact they carry my Scotch brand too!
I see Frank Theatres & Franks CineBowl & Grille might be confusing but it's located near BELKS.
I was given an advertisement for the place as part of a welcome package where I live. Seems owner part of my community at the time. I was new still finding exciting things to do.
Hope you try Franks CineBowl & Grille Murrells inlet, SC.
Till tomorrow Feb. 23rd 3016, you can order gift cards 100.00 get 25.00 free checking it out too. Will update any news.
Enjoy Life enjoy The Grand Strand and come again! :)

Reviewed 17 February 2016

What more can you ask for than a good movie and really good popcorn.. The lady who sold our tickets to us told us about the specials on Tuesday. We are retired so that has given us a great opportunity. She also mentioned that the hamburgers were delicious.