Open today: 10:00 - 01:00
Review Highlights
Good food at a bowling alley/ theater? Yes!

We stopped in to this mall theater complex to try their lunch menu. Pleasant surprise! My chicken... read more

Reviewed 15 January 2016
paula f
myrtle beach s.c.
Nice movie membership card benefits, much more to do - rainy day or any day.

Am very impressed with the Frank Entertainment Complex. I do go mostly for movie viewing as they... read more

Reviewed 14 November 2015
ZeldaMcSC
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

Visited with my family for a little fun. The arcade is expensive and lacking, the bowling price is OUTRAGEOUS and the food price and quality is typical of a fast food spot. Worst pizza I've ever had. I ordered a mixed drink that had tequila and some other stuff. Price listed $7, the waitress came back to inform me the were out of "house" tequila and my drink was now $10. The menu didn't specify a type of tequila it only said tequila, go figure... I WONT BE BACK!

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 3 October 2015

Yes, this is a very comfortable movie theatre. No argument there. The bowling is pricey, especially on a Friday Night. Avoid the crazy, overpriced liquid cheese nachos which if you do order, ask for a spoon. Hard to screw up such an easy appetizer, but the liquid cheese makes it a soup. Especially difficult to eat and then bowl... Of course, the mall is on the brink of becoming a set for "The Walking Dead" so you may never get the chance to go. It's sad that such a nice, well put together facility will be on lock down in the near future.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Went to Frank's to see a movie one night during our vacation. Once we found the theater we were very impressed. Very comfortable seats.

Reviewed 23 June 2015

A beautiful facility. We were going to see a movie & walked all through facility. The movie theater was very nice. Truly loved the high back & comfortable chairs.

Reviewed 17 June 2015

I had a Fandango gift card that I decided to use at Franks. I pre purchased my tickets online. All I had to do was either go to the box office or to the ticket kiosk at the theater and pick up my tickets. Easy right? Not at this Franks, who we constantly hear are struggling to pay the rent at the mall where they are located. First, there is no one manning the box office. Want to purchase tickets or just pick up pre-paid tickets? You have to get in the concession line, which of course was 20 people long. No problem. Just go to one of the 3 ticket kiosks. Oh, wait, all 3 were broken. So I had to stand in line 15 minutes to pick up tickets that I pre-purchased online (and paid a convenience fee) since this theater in Murrells Inlet is so poorly managed. Not enough staff, broken equipment, long lines, rumors that they are not paying their rent and are closing up...avoid this theater, there are others in the area. It's a shame since the seats are wide, comfortable, and recline.

1  Thank jwl0032015