“All in one” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Frank Entertainment

Frank Entertainment
More attraction details
Owner description: Frank Entertainment offers a one stop entertainment experience.Frank Theatres offering 11 digital movie theatres. Revolutions Entertainment, the ultimate upscale bowling experience features 16 high-tech bowling lanes with plush leather couch seating, Bistro & Bar, private lanes and catering for an incredible private experience. Our Extreme Fun Arcade offers extreme gaming for everyone in the family! Come and enjoy a top quality meal,our full service bar and add your choice of fun!!
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“All in one”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2011

Upscale movie theatre with very comfortable spacious seats ... Bar with average beer prices, good shot and mixed drink prices... State of the art bowling center... Arcade ... Restraunt and you can take your pizza into the movie why get popcorn and a drink the pizza is great

Myrtle Beach
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun Time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2011

We had a $50.00 Gift Certificate that I purchased for $25.00 on RocketGrab that we used. Dinner for 4 adults and 1 child was $50.00 and bowling was $35.00 for 2 adults and one child for an hour. It was a great atmosphere even though it was a little pricey we will go back. My favorite part was how the bumpers automatically go up for the individual needing them. The staff were polite and the place has nice couches to sit on instead of those plastic chairs. Between the movie thither, bowling, the arcade and restaurant you can spend all day and quite a bit of money.

Visited November 2011
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Most fun I have had all in one place!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2011

Frank Theaters is original, full of multiple things to do!!! I had so much fun playing games, bowling, and having an adult beverage all at the same time!!! I will go back every time I visit Myrtle Beach!!!

1 Thank Randidougherty
Georgetown, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Youth group Lock-in was AWESOME!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2011

I am a Youth Pastor from Georgetown, S.C. and we had a Youth Lock-in at Frank's on Oct.7. They did a great job with this Lock-in. I showed up with 49 youth and 7 adults and everyone had a great night. The staff was very courteous and helpful. They were flexible to our needs and a delight to be around. I would recommend Frank's for any youth group or family. I personally will be coming back with my family, and also I plan to have another Lock-in in the future for my church Youth. Just in case you are wondering what a youth Lock-in is. We had the whole run of the place from 12 midnight until 7am the next morning. We watched a movie,had unlimited bowling,pizza and drinks and a game card for the arcade. This was well worth the money. I can't say enough about this youth event it was awesome!!! Thanks Frank's Staff !!!!!!!!!!!!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Glen L
Surfside Beach
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“It's Becoming A Habit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2011

I was so excited to see Frank Entertainment bring back movie theaters to our area that I started emailing them when I first heard about it. Since it opened in July, not only do I get to see movies as often as I am able, I have also joined a social bowling league on Thursday nights with our Church and have been able to meet up with other locals at the bistro for a quick bite and socializing. The pizza is pretty awesome and one of my favorite things on the menu is the BBQ sandwich served on a pretzel roll. Oh and the deep fried cheese cake is a MUST! Thank you Frank Entertainment for being here!

Visited October 2011