All reviews marsh walk myrtle beach front desk brookgreen gardens excellent hotel great place to stay room was spacious king suite complimentary breakfast easy access would stay here again minute drive grand strand home away from home convenient location inns marshwalk
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Conveniently located to Murrell's Inlet and Surfside Beach. Hotel was very clean, staff wonderful. Continental Breakfast was offered every morning and if you had no time to eat there was a go back to take with you. Coffee and tea offered all day and cookies in the afternoon! Very homey.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Great staff at this Hampton Inn, they always try to please. It has one of the better breakfasts as far as variety and fresh items like fruit and eggs. They always manage to deliver great service at this location .

Reviewed 27 September 2017

The other hotels in this area had bad reviews. I mainly chose this one because of the location, but also because of the good reviews. The room and lobby were well-appointed and clean. The staff was helpful and friendly, giving us directions to a nice restaurant.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

I checked out on Saturday, and I was shown on the screen that I was payed until the following Wednesday. But on the following Monday I was charged $1480.00 and I cannot get anyone from the hotel to call me back. SO I disputed it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2017

The best wheelchair accessible room we've been in. Staff went out of its way to help us. We had to evacuate due to the hurricane and this was a wonderful place to be and we had plenty of room to have our family members visit with us.