All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskwaffleswould stay here againchoice hotelswaffle makerfree breakfastravenel bridgeconvenient locationstaff was friendlynice poolparking lotcharlestonmtcerealmicrowavegps
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Was here for two days. Staff as friendly and helpful. Room was clean. Location is very good for exploring the area. Pool area was clean and so was the water. Breakfast was nothing great. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2018

The people are nice, but the rooms need a lot of work.Our room needed a fire alarm. The walls had mold and the carpet wasn't tacked down. We found the breakfast friendly and nice ladies.I would not stay here again for the $116 per night price. Very sad and alot of short cuts made in their improvements.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jerry M
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Received this hotel through Hotwire so did not know the name or specific location other than Mount Pleasant SC. Not a place I would have chosen if I had known. The place looks DESERTED during the day and kind of forboding but it did fill up overnight. Outside entry rooms. Door was so crooked we had a draft coming inside all day and night. Pool was decent. Breakfast was so crowded in morning that we had to stand in lobby to eat. Nothing special. The usual cereal, toast, waffles, etc.... Price was decent but still too much for quality of hotel.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank 4bears2017
Reviewed 17 June 2018

I wasn't pleased with the breakfast but overall the hotel was great. The front desk clerk was great with giving us restaurant recommendations. The recommended RBs which was great! She also gave a coupon for a free appetizer. The pool was nice. Rooms were clean! Hotel was quite! Defiantly would stay here again.

Room Tip: Defiantly would stay here again. clean rooms & nice pool & friendly staff
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Dated hotel. In dire need of renovations. Smells like mold as soon as you walk into the room. Shower faucet came broken upon arrival. Housekeeping did not replace dirty towels on second day yet cleaned room. They told me they ran out of towels and would bring them when available. Requested pack and play for my 13 month old 4 days before I arrived and did not have it available upon arrival. Hotel check in employee ensured me it would be available the next day and when asked next day, she gave me and excuse and said the guest using it stayed an extra day and it’s still not available. I’m not terribly mad since I’m using my employee rate but If i paid full price I would be terribly pissed. Spend a little more money and avoid this hotel. The hospitality here is the worse in the industry. Avoid this place.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family