“The Best Food, and Service of any Carrabbas I Have Been to”

Ranked #176 of 347 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2017

The general manager, David Bracey was well informed, and very friendly. We started out with their grilled asparagus with prosciutto, great taste. I ordered a passion fruit daiquiri, new on their menu, and it was the best I have ever had. My wife and I started out with their Caesar salad, they also have a house salad, either one comes with the entrée. They also bring to the table a warm basket of bread. The general manager came by our table and told me they had the best steaks. That was hard to believe, but I ordered their ribeye steak. It was as good as any steak I have ever had. My wife ordered the chicken marsala topped with mushrooms and their own Lombardo marsala wine sauce. She said it was the best she has ever had. Our service was excellent. If you live in Charleston, it is a short drive, but well worth it. The general manager is rather new in this restaurant, but he has done a phenomenal job with the food and the service. We will go back there because everything was that good.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went for dinner while vacationing on the Isle of Palms. Our table was waited upon by the bartender, who was also servicing several other tables and the bar. We waited quite awhile for our soup and had to ask for more oil/herb dip for our bread. I had to ask another waiter for beverage refills and my husband had to get the manager to get our tab! THE WORST SERVICE WE HAVE EVER HAD AT A CARRABBA'S!

1  Thank Susie K
Carrabbas, Manager at Carrabba's Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Hi Susie,

This is not the service you should have received. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at homeoffice@carrabbas.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Mount Pleasant, SC". We can then correspond directly over email.

Lacey

Reviewed 5 June 2017

not always a fan of chain restaurants - but took a chance - pleasantly surprised - our server was accompanied by kristen (trainee) and we were served promptly and food was fresh and hot. the manager came by and we complimented them on the good experience.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

My family was in the mood for Italian food. There aren't many options here and this wasn't a great one. We were seated immediately and the waiter was nice enough. Honestly he seemed a little new and didn't know much about the menu. He asked me if I am supposed to get a salad with my meal. Isn't that his job to know what comes with each order?
My order was delivered to the table wrong and it took them over 20 minutes to fix. My entire family was finished eating before I even got my food. So disappointing! I had them box up my food so we wouldn't have to sit there any longer. My kids were getting restless.
The oil & spices for the bread had so much oil it was inedible. Doubtful that I will return.

Carrabbas, Guest Relations Manager at Carrabba's Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Hello,

We're disappointed that this was your experience. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at homeoffice@carrabbas.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Mount Pleasant". We can then correspond directly over email.

Amy

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Date night after returning from a business trip. Service was excellent. Staff was very friendly personable and attentive without being annoying. The food was excellent as always. The establishment was clean and organized. We don't eat her a lot but always a great experience.