“Brunch is as amazing as dinner!”
Review of Red Drum

Red Drum
Ranked #30 of 350 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Gastropub
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pherigo
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Although we have dined here many times, this is only the 2nd time for Brunch, and it is every bit as amazing as dinner. The ambience and energy of the restaurant are great. The service is outstanding. The servers are always friendly and efficient. And of course, the food is delicious. We ordered different meals at the table and it was difficult to choose which was best - they were all so flavorful.

I love when a restaurant pays attention to the details like this so that every experience is consistently great.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Came for brunch after mass on a Sunday. We had eggs Benedict, chicken biscuits. French toast and eggs with chorizo sausage. Solid meal was had by all. Not overly expensive.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I just hosted a Bridal Shower in the Pub Room at this great restaurant. We did a Saturday Brunch for 20+ people and had a fantastic time.
Food was excellent, service was helpful and great and everyone was happy.

Mary Catherine did a great job of organizing the event (with help from Isabelle) - thanks to all the Shower was a great success!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Ha, my friends told me they'd take me to a place if I promised not to tell anyone about it. They were joking, of course, and I had my fingers crossed, but now I understand why.

This is a local gem, great food, and if it gets too crowded it'd take some of the fun out of it.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Was told to come here and try the wood grilled chicken breast. For a person who normally would order a steak for dinner, it was mouth dropping good! Flavorful and full of color! I would definitely give this place a try. Great wine and cocktail list as well.