“Great place for a Bridal Shower!”
Review of Red Drum

Red Drum
Ranked #14 of 361 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Gastropub
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pherigo
Reviewed 3 August 2017

I just hosted a Bridal Shower in the Pub Room at this great restaurant. We did a Saturday Brunch for 20+ people and had a fantastic time.
Food was excellent, service was helpful and great and everyone was happy.

Mary Catherine did a great job of organizing the event (with help from Isabelle) - thanks to all the Shower was a great success!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Ha, my friends told me they'd take me to a place if I promised not to tell anyone about it. They were joking, of course, and I had my fingers crossed, but now I understand why.

This is a local gem, great food, and if it gets too crowded it'd take some of the fun out of it.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Was told to come here and try the wood grilled chicken breast. For a person who normally would order a steak for dinner, it was mouth dropping good! Flavorful and full of color! I would definitely give this place a try. Great wine and cocktail list as well.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

They had a variety but it was different. We got chicken and biscuits and fries. Was a little dry and high priced. The wait was long and the seating was different.Not sure if we will go back

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Used to be one of our favorite places until both my boyfriend got food poisoning. We had a 6:30 reservation/ quick dinner and by the we reached home around 7:45, I became violently ill and my boyfriend shortly followed. Don't know if it was bad ingredients, dirty utensils, or some other bacteria in the kitchen but it should not happen at an establishment like this. Called the manager to notify him so no one else would get sick and he denied that they could have any part and said it would take 24 hours to get sick. I have only had good poising 1 other time and anyone else that has can also tell you it is near immediate. Good luck Red Drum diners, we will not be back.