“Always good!”
Review of Five Loaves Cafe

Five Loaves Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: In the Crickentree village shopping center off of HWY 17 and Anna Knapp Blvd. Locally sourced foods using anti-biotic free meats, gluten free and vegetarian friendly menu.
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Consistently good food. Good service, yummy salads, soup, and sandwiches. Always there at lunch but heard dinner is good as well. Love that you can get half orders.

julia t, Manager at Five Loaves Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Hi there, thank you for the review! Hope to have you in again soon! Thanks, Julia

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

My mom and I love Five Loaves! We make sure to make a stop every time we visit the area. The food is also fresh and delicious. The option to sample several soups is awesome especially since all the soups at Five Loaves are delicious! The service is always fast and friendly.

Hi Sofia, Thanks so much for the review! I'm so happy to hear we are a stop each time to come visit. Can't wait to have you back again soon!

Thanks,
Julia

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

I loved the quinoa salad with mushrooms. I think everyone enjoyed their meal. If I were going to make a suggestion, it would be to offer a lettuce or collard wrap. The wait staff was great.

julia t, Manager at Five Loaves Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Hi there, Thanks for coming in for lunch! I'm glad everyone enjoyed their meal. Thanks for the suggestion.. that's a great idea. Hope to see you again soon! Thanks, Julia

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We were looking for a place with healthy options, nice atmosphere and reasonable prices...my daughter recommended Five Loaves and it was a wonderful choice! My husband and I both had the Chicken Marsala...very substantial portions packed with lots of flavor..and it was 1/2 price wine night so we paired it with a nice bottle of Cabernet...wonderful meal, comfortable atmosphere and great prices...will definitely return!

julia t, Manager at Five Loaves Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Hi there, I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your meal and wine night with us. Hope to see you again soon! Thanks, Julia

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve had the one downtown Charleston and it was also some of the best food I’ve ever had as far as salads, soups and sandwiches. This location is Mount Pleasant carries on that same delicious tradition. I went with the lunch specials that day and it was absolutely yummy. Make sure you use GPS to find the place , it’s tucked away in a shopping plaza but not too far off highway 17. Very comfortable and fresh feeling on the inside and the waitress was on top of things. Put this on your Mount P to do list !!

julia t, Manager at Five Loaves Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Hi there,

Thank you SO much for your kind review! I'm so happy to hear you enjoy Five Loaves so much that you visited our additional locations. Happy to hear our service met your expectations as well. Please come back again and visit us soon!

Thanks,