“Great pizza!!”

Ranked #101 of 372 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Price range: US$4 - US$6
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Great pizza spot on Coleman!!! Easy, friendly and not expensive. Great taste at a great price. Family friendly space as well as a HUGE selection of sodas and drinks inside.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

The pizza was delicious but the toppings were few and far between. The delivery was fast and we got the pizza earlier than we thought, but the driver said it was policy to round up from the total on the bill. Our order was $53.38 and we had exact change (company paid for the pizza). To my surprise, the delivery driver said "your total is $54". I then showed him the total I printed off from my online order and said that I had exact change. He reluctantly took the $53.38 after stating again that my total was $54 after his tip (which we tipped almost $9 on a $34 dollar pizza plus a $5 delivery fee). So is this a very strange policy that this company rounds up the total and doesn't state it anywhere on the website or in the total? Or is the delivery driver being greedy and trying to get more of a tip, even after getting a generous one? Seemed strange.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our lunch there a few days after Christmas.
The pizza was excellent and we purposely brought our son and his family there to see the largest pizza pie yet that we have seen. He would bring us to a place in Florida that have a very large pie too....but he admitted this was the biggest.
In spite of being drawn here by the size, the thinner type pizza dough and sauce is so tasty.
They only have one size pizza which is 28”, but you can purchase individual slices. One of their slices is probably the equivalent to two slices from any other pizza place.
My son and I are big eaters and we each had 2 slices which was our limit.
The female employee working there was very nice and during our conversation with her, she said she knew of only 3 people that ate the whole pizza. All three were competitive eaters.
They have a check waiting for anyone that can consume the entire pizza in one hour.
Good luck BUT doubt you can do it!

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Huge props. Almost as huge as their slices. Better still, the staff is fantastic. Huge thanks to Chandler and Charlie!!! Keep up the super friendly, great service.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Not enough choice of pizza toppings. Actually, I only saw three choices plus the two specials, one of which I got.. The pizza was not very tasty. As someone else noted, the whole thing seems to be based on the gimmick of a huge pizza. It did not seem overly clean there, either. The two people working there were pleasant, but I would not eat there again.

1  Thank David M