My second stay at this perfectly good budget hotel, and if anything the second visit was better than the first, clean, quiet, a very good location across the spectacular Charles Ravennal (not sure of the spelling) bridge, wonderful sunset view, from the historic area of Charleston. Mobile gas station across from the hotel stocks everything you will need for your stay, nice restaurant next to hotel, a small lake with swing seats on premises. Only drawback, and one the hotel can do nothing about, is the road construction all along Rte. 17, makes it a wee bit difficult to get around. Hotel is nice, staff nice, and as I said, clean and quiet, good pool too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Budget hotel in Hilton Head that is recommended for families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Plus+ Mount Pleasant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Mount Pleasant Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Red Roof Inn