“ Very Yummy, but delivery took almost 2 hours but worth it”
Review of Baroni's Pizza

Baroni's Pizza
Ranked #110 of 347 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

My spouse and I were in town for a few days and wanted to order a pizza our first night in town so we could unpack have some drinks and relax. So as I always do I got on my Trusty Trip Advisor App for some pizza places and saw the reviews for Baroni's Pizza and we looked at the menu. We were sold! We ordered two pizzas, they were great just a little lukewarm and took two hours for delivery by the time we got our pizza..... and it was on a Monday night too....but other then that it was def New York style pizza and the sauce and crust were awesome as well! Next time we will go pick it up ourselves,but we will be back.

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

We were visiting the area and were looking for some good NY style pizza for dinner. The reviews were pretty good and the pizza was indeed good. With that said, we weren't able to enjoy it quite as much given how dirty the place was.

The ceiling tile vents were absolutely filthy, basically black. Worst part is that they are right over the food prep area. Many of the ceiling tiles were in pretty bad shape too from leaks, etc. A small ledge along the wall had about year's worth of dust on it and along with it, there were plenty of stains splattered on the wall.

The bathrooms, men's & women's, both had no soap dispensers mounted on the walls. They were lying on top of the toilet water tanks. Apparently they did have soap in them though. I didn't try the one in the men's bathroom but my wife tried the one in hers and it did dispense soap but she had to stand it up first. Needless to say, not optimal. Makes you wonder if employees are washing their hands properly.

Finally, throughout our visit there, I could repeatedly hear the staff cough and sneeze back by the food prep area. Hard to say if the individual(s) were actually making pizza at the time but either way, not a pleasant thought that they may have been doing so cause it definitely sounded like there weren't covering their mouths.

If the cleanliness of the place matched the taste of the pizza, this would be a much better eat-in experience.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

The calzone makes me drool! It is PERFECTLY baked, the crust is appropriately crusty, doughy and steamy on the inside. Pepperoni and Cheese is my favorite. Beware! It is hot. And delicious. And grease drips all over. It's totally worth the mess and calories and expense. Get it to go. Although you can eat there, it's really bright and pizza parlor kid friendly type place. Plus when you're at home, you can moan and make a mess and enjoy this experience privately. Ooh I feel so dirty!

The also have this balsamic dressing that they know is addictive, because they sell it in a bottle. And I dream of drinking it. It's tangy, thick and sweet and is hands down one of the best dressings I've ever had.

I had their pizza and the dough was too floury for me. Go figure. The pastas were absolutely delicious. And there's A LOT there. One container can feed 2 people. Except if it's mine, because I'd rather overeat, than share!

So if you're in town and want something better than a boring old pizza. Try this place.

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

Delivery took an hour, but I can't blame them. I'm sure it takes a while to make food that good.

We had garlic knots, Baroni rolls, and a Greek Roll.

Garlic knot was a little plain. Just tasted like a roll. Not very much garlic flavor.
Baroni roll was good, although I wish the cheese was a little more melted.

But the Greek Roll made up for anything lacking in the appetizers. It was huge! And the lamb was so tender and full of flavor, I wanted to just pick it out of the roll and eat it by itself.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

We enjoyed the atmosphere and the food. Wait staff was very pleasant and the prices weren't bad. We had the lasagna and spaghetti. Servings were very plentiful, so you might consider sharing.