“Family Visit to Charleston”
Review of Long Point Grill

Long Point Grill
Ranked #25 of 355 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I went to Long Point Grill for the first time with family that live nearby. Upon arriving for lunch the restaurant was packed and a short wait was incurred. The wait was worth it as the menu had food offerings I had never seen before. I selected a daily special ...grilled chicken burrito. Yum yum! The food was presentation was excellent. Service was exceptional. I will go back again.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

I'm going to 5 rating star if that is possible. Always great food at reasonable prices.
Management and ownership show they really care by greeting and checking in with patrons. It isn't the obligatory "how's the food" but a general concern if you are having a great dining experience.

For those who feel robbed when ordering a bottle of wine with dinner, LPG has reasonably priced wines so affordable that you could visit this place weekly if not a couple of times a week.

LPG should be a classroom for how restaurants should be operated.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I recently visited Longpoint grill. My daughter who was home from college really wanted to go their for lunch. We were hungry. We sat down at our favorite table in the corner and ordered right away. Then we began talking and then realized everyone around us had their food. I mean everyone - the sweet grandmother who had arrived 15 min after us. So we started looking into the kitchen window for our food. Our waitress first said it's on its way. Then she came back 5 min later to admit she had never put in our order. While I appreciated her honesty I was Still starving. Next the manger came over and said mistakes happen. 20 min later. An hour after we had arrived our food arrived. By this point we were HANGRY. They keep asking is we wanted a free dessert. We just wanted to leave. I said I just wanted no check and to forget this event. Again I was asked if I wanted a dessert. We said no.
I received a full bill. No discount. FYI SAL was present
So disappointed- I agree mistakes happen- when I make them I correct them and try to rectify them.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

We found this restaurant from an app.

Friendly, courteous Southern hospitality.

Several tasty food choices. Meals served hot and fresh.

Don’t forget to try the rum cake for dessert.

You won’t leave disappointed.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

My son and I ate here this evening, friendly staff and quick service. The restaurant is clean and small but the food and people were great.