“Yummy food unique location”
Review of The Pickled Palate

The Pickled Palate
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 September 2018

The food was great. I had chicken salad panini with potato salad and roasted red pepper soup, Hubby had Giro and greek salad. It was really good. If the weather is nice, you can eat outside which is like a hidden garden. Inside is unique too. We stumbled upon this by accident and were very happy. Would go again.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

This place will be fun to sit outside and dine when it is cooler. It was too hot for us to sit outside in Sept, but there are a handful of tables inside to sit. It was not crowded on a Sat lunchtime, probably because we needed our garmin to find the place. It is well hidden. It is small and cute but you can get a quick very tasty sandwich here. I had the pastrami sandwich and she crab soup and my wife had the egg salad sandwich and she crab soup. Both of these sandwiches were great! I thought about having a beer but the $5 for one beer pushed me over to a coke and a water... This will be a place we come to again for a sandwich, but it is too bad the beer is so expensive. I would have liked to sit outside when it is cooler and have a few brewskis. The service is friendly and fast. There is limited parking on the street and we parked across the street at a place that had gone out of business. When something comes into the place across the street, there will be very limited parking. Just go outside of peak meal times. My wife really liked the cute little place, so we will go back. The she crab soup was great!

1  Thank William E
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

My friends and I found this place to be okay. We are not in a hurry to go again, although I had heard good things about this place, it was just average to me.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

This is one of my favorite/go-to restaurants. The food is always so fresh and delicious! Service has been great every single time. The atmosphere and wide range of seating is amazing. I love sitting in the garden! Highly recommend this hidden gem :)

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

The pimento cheese sandwich was delicious. We would have eaten here again if we had more time in the area