“Always a good meal”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 29 March 2016

We order delivery from here All the time. In say 100 + delivery orders over the past year, our order has been incorrect like maybe three times. Maybe. Their menu is Huge with a variety of options from salads, apps & wings, to wraps, to calzones, specialty pizzas, pasta dishes, wedgies, and subs. And everything they cook is delish. We have never had a bad meal ever - delivery, take out, or dine in!

Reviewed 29 March 2016

Coming from Pennsylvania, it was pretty cool to see a Pittsburgh themed restaurant in Charleston. The food was pretty good, though I could have used a Primanti Brothers sandwich.

Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

I very rarely give a business 5 stars but this was one of the best visits we had on vacation!

Out waitress was fantastic, my drink never got below half a glass before she was back! We went on $2 kids meal night, my daughter ate all of her chicken mac n cheese (very rare). We ordered a pizza with everything on it and side salads. They where both delicious and very good sized; half salads and small pizza perfect for two people! My husband was able to sample a couple beers before ordering one, he said it was delicious and glass was ice cold.

There was a balloon man there making balloon animals for children, my daughter like it but I am pretty sure I was more excited for it!

We will defiantly revisit if we come back!

Reviewed 22 February 2016

Im from Pittsburgh, so I decided to stop with the family on our visit to Charleston. We had a long day and I was looking for something loud to have a beer, watch the Penguins game and not bother other customers. This place was perfect. I will say this, we went on a good day (Thursday), which was kids day. $2 meals and some balloon lady. It worked out great. We got a bacon and pepperoni pizza, which I thought wasn't bad. As I had an Iron City and watched the hockey game, I asked if I could buy a shirt or a pint glass for home. The gal brought over a double XL with only one color. I asked about a pint glass and she brought me over a Sierra Nevada Glass. I guess they dont sell a lot of merchandise. Why wouldn't you bring me over a Steel City Pizza glass? No idea. Anyway, I took the double XL shirt in hopes that it shrinks. All in all. It was a pretty nice place to go.

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

The only good thing about this restaurant is that is that they deliver to wild dunes. However, they told us that it would take 45 minutes for delivery and it took 90 minutes and when our food arrived it was cold. We were charged $30 for a small pizza and a calzone which to me is pricey and both were terrible. The Pizza was so salty and the crust didn't even taste like it was cooked all the way it was doughy & mushy. Basically we threw everything in the trash because it was inedible.