“Late lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

From the outside I was not expecting much as it is located in a pretty plain strip mall. However was pleasantly surprised once inside. Nice atmosphere and friendly staff. Table split the mini crab cake app and it was super tasty. Great ratio of filling and a nice crunch on the outside. Rustic scramble, Caprese Burger and Southern Burger came next. The pesto on the Caprese burger was so fresh it was like eating fresh basil leaves. Fried green tomato in the southern burger a delight! All in all loved this place and would come back again.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Checked this place out since it was close to our hotel and had good reviews. We had a great meal. Portions were big, and everyone left full and happy. Calamari was really tasty. The Greek salad was good, but could have used a darker leafier lettuce to make it a little tastier, but over all very good.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

We routinely eat here when we're in Mt. Pleasant. Food is reliably excellent, and the wait staff is friendly and efficient.

On this latest trip I tried the San Francisco Flatbread for the first time: Grilled Chicken, Pecan Smoked Bacon, Bleu Cheese, Tomato, Scallion, Avocado Lime Sauce. Perfect in every respect. Entree-size portion, and decently priced.

My wife thoroughly enjoyed her meal, too, and this remains one of her favorite area places to eat.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

My family went here to celebrate my daughter turning 26. We had 12 people and made a reservation. Everything went very well, we got seated, the waitress was very attentive. All the food came out perfect!! All 12 dinners!! This was a 1st with our group as someone normally has a problem with their food. It was very enjoyable and we all had a good time. A little pricey but definite very good food.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

We visited this pub due to the very good review on Zagat and it was true to form! It was simply a high end bar with several tables in a dining area but the food was to kill for! The service was exceptional. Started with a gamble on corn/crab fritters which was a winner! Perfectly cooked and delicious, served with a side bowl of scrumptious dip! I had a "fungi" (Italian for mushroom) cheeseburger which might well have been the best cheeseburger I have ever eaten in my 71 year life! It was perfectly cooked to order, the cheese (I think it was brie) and the mushrooms were outstanding but the biggest surprise was the incredible, exquisite hamburger bun! It blew my mind! My beer was a Belgian houblon chouffe, I think it was spelled. Oh, man!! What a brew! You must try one! This restaurant/bar is a true gem!