“Awesome Brick oven Pizza”

Grimaldi's Pizzeria
Ranked #33 of 348 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 May 2015

In my opinion, this is probably one of the best pizzas I have ever eaten. I am generally not a new york style pizza eater, but this is definitely the best new york style pizza I have eaten. Staff was very accommodating. I must admit I was skeptical about eating pizza from a coal fired brick oven, but that changed as soon as I had the first slice. The house salad was very large and fed 2 people easily. Great atmosphere, large selection of wine, beer, and drinks for the kids. Keep up the great work peps.

Reviewed 28 May 2015 via mobile

Great place to stop for lunch. Service was awesome. Good was hot and fresh. The small salad was HUGE. The atmosphere was very nice. It has been a long time since I've had a good pizza. Wish there was one close to my house.

Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

Stop here on way home to Myrtle Beach, had the pizza and a salad, both were excellent. The service was very good, I will return.

Reviewed 16 May 2015

Not great but good Pizza. The Charleston area's gourmet delights does not include Pizza. This chain is better than most in the area. I would not go out of my way to eat here. Good value for families.

Reviewed 15 May 2015 via mobile

We have been Grimaldis fans since we lived up in New Jersey. We usually love it. However, we just left the Mt Pleasant location in South Carolina and I have never had a more rude and unaccomidating hostess. I came in with my family at 6 on a Friday. I understand that it's a busy time and we didn't have a reservation but the hostess didn't try to help us at all. She wouldn't give us any suggestions and just rolled her eyes. We ended up ordering out but if you don't want to lose any more business, then I suggest getting hostesses that aren't so rude and disrespectful. We are very disappointed and may not return as a result.