“ Mmmmmm ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

Lunch for my daughter and I consisted of meat ravioli, chicken parmigiana, salad with homemade croutons, hot ciabatta bread, and the best homemade Canolli for dessert!! Our waiter was fast and friendly from Naples. The prices were reasonable and the restaurant was clean and neat...we will most definitely be back!!

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

My husband and I enjoy eating at Amalfi's because, we like the intimate atmosphere and excellent service. But the most amazing thing is the outstanding Italian food. You feel like you are in Italy.

Reviewed 20 January 2016

I have been eating at Amalfi's for about 3 years - the Mt. Pleasant restaurant is located near my home in Belle Hall. I have never received anything less than amazing food there- I eat the eggplant Parmesan and the lasagne- the sauce is incredible and so fresh- they make their own bread- the salad is crisp and delightful- the lunch special is very low- priced when you consider all you get- and my brother loves the mushroom pizza-you also get an education in Italian opera and popular music while you eat- please say hello to Ebony- she is a great server and treats everyone well-when I eat at Amalfi's I feel wonderful for the rest of the day!

Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

Came here based on how hardnosed a reply the owner gave to a Google review. I appreciate he didn't lay down and roll over for one "authentic Italian's" verbal barrage at his restaurant. Kudos to you my man from Napoli. You now have a new reg.

Came in at 6:00 pm and was greeted and seated immediately.

I had a server named Caroline. She was fantastic. Very bubbly and friendly and super attentive. Never had to wait for a thing.

Started with some bread. Tasted like most higher quality breads I've had, and was accompanied with a traditional Oil and Balsamic mix.

I am a robot with my first order at new Italian restaurants, so I went with the Chicken Parmagiana. I do this to sample the marinara, spaghetti quality, cheese and meat. Boy, it's been a while since I've enjoyed dinner as much as I did today.

There were two large chicken breasts lightly breaded and perfectly fried, and just the perfect amount of spaghetti and sauce with it. I ate the whole thing while my intention was to just eat half!

Wednesdays are 1/2 wine, so I went with a bottle of Merlot and had a beer. (Judge me)

The thing is, after all of this... It was <$40!

I have paid much much more for Italian that doesn't even come close.

Good for dates, family, or even solo.

I'll be coming back, frequently!

2  Thank sinnerzaint
Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

It was obvious as soon as we walked in, this restaurant is a local favorite and not bombarded with tourists. That's exactly the type of restaurant we like to try. We were not disappointed! The food was fresh, homemade, and delicious. We loved the garlic bread, probably a little too much. My family tried the tomato bisque, crab bisque, salad, ravioli, Alfredo, and pizza, which were all wonderful. The atmosphere was quaint and the wait staff was wonderful. If we are ever in the area again, we will definitely make a return visit!