“Excellent Delivery ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

The delivery service was excellent! They deliver to WD resort which is most excellent!!!

The 2 pizzas we ordered ordered were perfectly done and the Greek salad rocked!

Will order again without a doubt!!

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Basic pizza. Worked for us. They delivered pretty quickly. I would order from there again because it's very convenient.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

When I say I have never signed up for or written a review, I mean never. We have lived in Mt P for 6+ years and have ordered from this place all the time with no issue. We ordered some pizzas and a couple Greek salads for our family and some out of town guests. The food showed up and the driver said they were out of Greek dressing, something that was not told to us when we placed the call or we wouldn't have ordered it because we enjoy it that much. When I called to ask the manager for a refund he was so rude and disrespectful to my wife. It's like he thought I wanted to scam them for a $7 salad. I don't want your money Robert I just want what I ordered. I will never order from DeRoma's again for the complete lack of customer service for what is supposed to be a "local" biz. Anyone reading this, Matt's has a much better product and respect for their customers.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We have ordered pizza from DeRoMa's often and have never been unhappy. They generally arrive in about half the time they predict for delivery. The pizzas are always hot and quite tasty (we live in the neighborhood). They may not be as cheap as other places advertise, but their product is worth it.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

We decided to order a pizza from this place as we were staying up the road in a hotel. We were greeted with smiles when we entered and our ordering was enjoyable. We ordered a large pizza that was very reasonably priced. We went to a grocery store and returned to pick up our pizza which was of the highest of quality and was nice and hot. The pizza was very delicious. When we come back in July we will surely order another pie from here.