“A most excellent brunch”
Review of Graze

Graze
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Houston Northcutt and Hwy 17 N.
Transit: There is a Carta Bus stop merely 100 yards from our front door.
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Everything about our brunch as Graze was a reason to return. First, can you ever go wrong with an $11 bottomless mimosa? And don't let the price fool you: they make them strong and they keep them coming as quick as you can drink them.

We had the chicken & waffles and the shrimp & grits.The first was amazingly flavorful. I could taste the Tabasco pepper in the batter but without being overbearingly spicy, and the second tasted a lot like Louisiana-style etouffee but with a ham in it that was so tender and smoky. Having had this Lowcountry dish many places in Greater Charleston, I can say that Graze's shrimp & grits is like none other I have had here.

We left buzzed from the mimosas and fully satisfied with the food and the service. Most of all, we left sure that we will be coming back.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

I can't wait to go back to Mt. Pleasant to eat here again! The lobster mac n cheese is to die for! Not too salty great lobster flavor. Beet salad with goat cheese, yum! Hubby got steak I got the scallops, cooked to perfection! OMG the risotto! If you love eclectic food, this is the place to go, highly recommend!

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Let me start by saying Graze might not be everyone's cup of tea. If you're looking for meat & potatoes, Graze may not be your best bet, because the menu is quite eclectic and many of the dishes combine ingredients in what could be considered unusual ways.

Having said that, if you have a more adventurous palate, Graze is a must stop restaurant. There probably isn't one item on the menu I wouldn't recommend, that's how good I think their food is!

We went out with some neighbors for a 6:30 Saturday night reservation. Got seated immediately, ordered a round of drinks. I ordered off the special drink menu, a signature Margarita… loved it! We ordered 2 apps, the pomme frites, which are the best French fries you ever tasted, and the tuna tataki, which was totally awesome!

For our entrees, I had the cornflake encrusted catfish, our neighbors had the salmon, shrimp and grits, and one other dish I can't recall. Finally, dessert was ordered… I split a chocolate cake with my wife and a peanut butter parfait was ordered by our friends… all delicious!

There are plenty of great places to eat in the greater Charleston area, but it's unlikely you will find a more interesting presentation of delicious food than Graze… there also is a location in Mt Pleasant. Go to either, you won't regret it!

Reviewed 27 May 2017

We went to Graze because of the reviews on TripAdvisor.

1. Location: easy to find with plenty free parking.
2. Setting: The atmosphere, the service and the food are worth going back for. We had lamb Osso Bucco and Duck Confi and they are tasty
3. Recommend to make reservation since it can be busy

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I can't believe I ordered lobster mac and cheese but I have to tell you it was one of the most amazing things I've ever eaten. I tried everyone's food as we all shared our dishes and everything was wonderful!! The atmosphere is calm and serene yet elegant but it's still casual enough to feel comfortable. The food came out sizzling hot and we never had to ask for anything. I'll definitely head back out there time and again