All reviews dog friendly hotel ample space desk area isle of palms bagels movie theater stores and restaurants the breakfast area perfect stay rooms are spacious the hotel staff location is great one night stay sitting area nice pool business trip each morning
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Hotel was very nice. It was chosen for the location, but we we're thrilled with the third bed (pull out) as my 8 and 6 year old just kick each other all night long if we make them share. Everyone was happy with the arrangements and the room was comparable in price to other rooms where they would have had to share. Kudos on friendly staff and a very clean facility.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Sandra M, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Mt Pleasant Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear ljistwany,

Thank you so much for your time in writing a review on our Home2 Suites Mt. Pleasant Charleston. We must agree that our hotel is a great choice for families! Our team was excited to hear that you noticed our friendliness and cleanliness - it's a great combination!

We look forward to welcoming you back should your travels bring you to Charleston!

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We were on a long road trip from Texas. We had been to a Home2 Suites on a weekend trip back home and liked it. So we decided to book this one. It has been open six months. We loved it! Stayed two nights and had no complaints. Only draw back would be if you are a big breakfast eater, their breakfast is a little smaller than many of the Hilton brand hotels. It worked for us.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello and thank you for sharing your experience at our Home2 Suites Mt. Pleasant Charleston! We are super excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We agree the Home2 Suites brand is a great choice!

Thank you again and we would love to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Went for a wedding and as far as I know everyone that stayed had a great time and the staff was very nice and did everything they could to make the stay great !! The location was great anything you need was within a few miles !! The breakfast was a great start to every day and had a good selection. I would recommend this place to anyone , and once again the staff was wonderfull!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Sandra M, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Mt Pleasant Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Dear biged7233,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at the Home2 Suites Mt. Pleasant Charleston! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay, our location and amenities. We certainly look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Can't say enough about the location of this hotel between the beach and the city. Loved the staff who were the best of any hotel I've ever stayed at. The rooms were spacious, functional for working remote (which I do) and came equipped with plates, appliances and a dishwasher to heat up leftovers or cook your own food. Loved out stay!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ethanfro
Sandra M, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Mt Pleasant Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear ethanfro,

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your experience at our Home2 Suites Mt. Pleasant Charleston. We are very happy that you recognized our team as well as the convenience of our hotel within the Charleston area. I cannot wait to share your review with our staff who work hard each day at providing a exceptional service and delivering clean and comfortable guest rooms for our guests!

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel the past weekend. Went with another couple for our annual weekend to Charleston area. I am a Hilton diamond member but first time at this brand. First room I was given the AC did not work so had to switch rooms.
When I checked in I told them I wanted housekeeping on Saturday did not realize no housekeeping at this brand on weekends. I then asked for housekeeping again the following morning before the 10 am cut off. Housekeeping never came. Ran out of toilet paper. Ran out of towels. Had to ask for more and got some attitude about it. I mentioned that I had requested twice for housekeeping and was told apparently not in time.
Ice machine on my floor was broken.
Men’s restroom in lobby by pool was out of service.
Will not stay at this hotel again. Too many other Hilton options close by.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CGB_SC

Dear CGB_SC,

I want to thank you for sharing your experience regarding your stay with us. I am very sorry that you were disappointed. This is definitely not the type of experience I wish for any of our guests. I would love the opportunity to speak with you further about your stay. Feel free to reach out to the hotel directly, 843-971-6800 or my email, sandra.mcloone@hilton.com, with your specific contact information. It is my hope that you will give our hotel a second chance the next time your travels bring you to Mount Pleasant.