“Weekly lunch spot! ”

Joey Tomatoes Deli & Market
Ranked #49 of 348 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

So good we go for lunch weekly! The joeys stack salad and turkey sandwich are our favorites! The ham and mozzarella sandwich and fried chicken cutlet sandwich are really good too. I think they make the bread fresh daily. Everything we've tried on the menu has been delicious! I only gave 4 stars due to a few negatives. They close at 3, not 6pm as it indicates here on trip advisor, so no dinner. The online menu is slightly different than what they serve so they need to update it. No grilled chicken options only fried. Prices are a bit high for the portion sizes.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I just visited for the first time for lunch. The place was packed. Had corned beef sandwich. It was so thinly sliced and flavorful. It was so big that I could only eat half. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

My mom and I stopped in for lunch and I must say we were shocked on how much we enjoyed our sandwiches! The amount of meat and flavor was unbelievable. Will be stopping again for sure.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Breakfast once, lunch twice. Great sandwiches. Enough for two unless you are real hungry. Very comfortable place.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Back in my day growing up in the northeast section of our country, my dad would periodically bring home a "grinder" after work. A meatball sub with marinara and mozzarella cheese. These folks at Joey Tomatoes brought back those memories. Their meatball sub was outstanding. My wife had a pastrami sandwich which was also very good. Include the homemade lemonade and sweet tea, dining here was absolutely wonderful. I would highly recommend eating here.

1  Thank Parlay88