All reviews fries patriots point uss yorktown hot breakfast downtown charleston ravenel bridge biscuits gravy sofa bed front desk staff queen suite water taxi waffles aircraft carrier shem creek beds were comfortable free breakfast waterfront park
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Nice clean room ...king,microwave,hairdryer,coffeemaker,fridge,iron & board, nice tv
Like the locations to walking paths
which led to the bridge path or the pier / park & visitor center
Loved Wendy at front desk very friendly & informative, also loved the women who prepared & managed the breakfast.. nice to be around someone
So Pleasant , singing ,interacting
Would stay here again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2018

My wife and I stayed here back in May. We throughly enjoyed the stay here! they staff was amazing! They were super nice and very helpful! The lady who attended to breakfast was out of this world! She made breakfast great. Now to mention the breakfast. It was out of this world coming from a hotel. This was our first time staying at a hotel that a hot breakfast was served. Every other hotels we have stayed at in the past served donuts, bagels, toast, and oatmeal. This QI served hot food, such as eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, and grits. Our room was great! When we return to Charleston, we will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

My family and I did not know what to expect. We had never stayed at this location. We met Faith at the front desk when we arrived and she could not have been more pleasant. When we got to our room though, we could tell previous guest had left something wet in the dresser drawers. It left the room smelling a little musty. We did not mind it after a few minutes and decided to not bother the staff with a room change. The next morning my oldest daughter and myself headed up to the FANTASTIC breakfast. She had opted to wear her onesie pajamas and that turned out to be a bad idea. The lady taking care of the breakfast area told her she had to go get some shoes on and come back. My nine-year-old daughter must have made a weird face but she follow the orders and went downstairs and waited for me to get my coffee to go back to the room and wait for the other girls to get up to go eat breakfast. We didn't think anything else of it but when we've got back upstairs the nice lady had made a special cinnamon roll just for my oldest daughter in apologies for asking her to come back in shoes. You know what, it's the little things that make you remember places like this and we did not catch her name but she is one of the main reasons we will be back to stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank John B
Reviewed 13 May 2018

The staff, especially the breakfast attendant, were nice and polite. When we checked in we found that we had no phone, that was fixed rather quickly. Our last night, my wife found a cockroach in the bathroom. We complained, and were moved to another room. The next morning, coming back from breakfast, we saw a guest going into that same room! I hope when they cleaned it overnight that they found the cockroach.

Breakfast on both days was good.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

It amazes me how a business can can from very good to bad in less than a year. At check in the young lady had no idea what she was doing. After finally getting the reservation straight I told her to split the bill in half. Had to call someone again.
Next day (Mid day) while setting in my room I get a call from manager saying she had charged my card.
for the second room I reserved and we were a no show. Long story, but they reserved two rooms for me, charged for one.
Finally got that fixed.
Eat breakfast the first morning. Yes, I know the gravy is from a can, pre made biscuits etc, I can handle that, but COLD food no way. Uncle Sam made me do that quite often but not now. Besides the biscuits were like hockey pucks . Must have been a bad day for the whole staff

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends