“Great Find In The Area”

Crave
Ranked #12 of 365 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Price range: US$10 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located just over the bridge from Isle of Palms, within Seaside Farms, Crave proudly serves superb dining and classic cocktails to Mount Pleasant's residents & visitors. At the helm of the kitchen is Executive Chef Landen Ganstrom. Chef Landen's Mac & Cheese has won the past four consecutive Charleston Mac Off's, was named most Life Changing in America 2013 by ESQUIRE Magazine, and is listed by Yahoo! Travel & Leisure as the top Mac & Cheese in the country. Stop by any time for an upscale-casual experience that we guarantee will keep you coming back again and again.
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Looking around the area for a neat, none chain restaurant for dinner. Found Crave and they were able to seat us right away. The service is very good! Had the seasonal salad, She Crab soup, crab cakes. All delicious and plated very nice. Portions are plentiful and everything was very flavourful. Had the apple crisp for dessert and it was great and a huge portion that even when shared, we could not finish. Everyone around us meals looked wonderful, plentiful and they were all enjoying the food.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I chose this restaurant based off of the reviews on TA! This restaurant was such a disappointment. They are famous for their mac and cheese. I was not blown away at all. If you have money to waste, I would try it. But we spent $70 and the food was mediocre.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I went to Crave with a large group, including my wife, sister, brother-in-law, father, his fiancee, and her family. Crave is known for its mac-and-cheese, so several of us got it, either as an entree or as a side dish. My grilled chicken wrap was very tasty, and the mac-and-cheese, served al dente, was indeed quite good. My wife had the sweet potato chicken wrap, which she found had a delicious "blend of flavors." Her tomato soup was excellent. The atmosphere is laid back, and the service is excellent.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Their specialty is mac and cheese and the servings are huge. We could have split an order between 2 people. I ordered mine with bacon. The bacon was crispy and covered the top of my mac and cheese serving. Delicious!!!!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Great place for Brunch and also have enjoyed for lunch. Staff servers are nice and good value for your money.