“Good lil bbq place”

Add it.
Little Pigs BBQ Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 23 Restaurants in Lyman
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Food was great with nice selection of bbq sauces. Not a very big restaurant, but good service and food.

Reviewed 9 May 2015

The wife and I tried Sam's Three Little Pigs Bar-B-Q based on a recommendation for "Hogfatt's" which is no longer at this location, but we were not disappointed in the new BBQ incarnation at this location.

I got the Chopped Pork Plate with slaw and potato salad. The waitress recommended their "secret sauce" as the favorite, and I liked its sweet smoky taste. The chopped pork was moist and the BBQ part of the meal was pleasurable. I also liked the slaw which was a bit on the sweet side. It was rather wet, my wife noted. I also liked the potato salad.

The sit-down service was very attentive, and the food was served almost immediately. There were a few funny signs on the walls.

So we decided that we'd come back again, although it is a bit out of the way.

They are open Wednesday - Saturday 10:30 AM - 8 PM and seem to do a good take out business.

Been to Little Pigs BBQ Restaurant? Share your experiences!