“Delightful Dinner”

The Brentwood Restaurant & Wine Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
The Brentwood Restaurant & Wine Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 74 Restaurants in Little River
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: French, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 17N
Description: The Brentwood Restaurant & Wine Bistro. Our award wining restaurant is Chef owned & operated. Chef Eric Masson welcomes you to enjoy his unique Low Country French cuisine. Located in a 1910 historic Victorian house, The Brentwood features five elegant private dining rooms with two bars, five fireplaces and an impressive wine collection. This beautiful property is an ideal setting for all your small and large catering needs and can host casual or upscale wedding ceremony & reception. Open for dinner year round Monday to Saturday at 4:00 pm. Log on to our web site to learn about our happy hour, cooking class, Chef tasting dinner, wine club and special menus for all major holidays. Reservations are recommended.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Enjoyed a great dinner with friends at The Brentwood Restaurant & Wine Bistro in Little River. The service and meal was excellent with the Rack of Lamb d the Beef Wellington to die for. The setting in a small intimate dining room and the service by both waiters,William and Troy was it bout parallel. I would rate the restaurant as the best in the North Myrtle Beach with a wide menu choice cooked by an excellent chef. Will not hesitate to go back again. I highly recommend it to all.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Donald B

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Great meal from start to finish! Our server (and bartender) Marc's suggestions were spot on, thank you!

2  Thank forrest m
Reviewed 26 March 2018

The place for date night. My husband, escargot, Filet Wellington and a bottle of wine is all that's needed for a wonderful evening. He had the duck which, if he eats any more he will start quacking, LOL. It is really tasty and consistent at this place. We had it elsewhere and it was bland, but at Brentwood very good. We just love the atmosphere at this restaurant. Can't wait until they have lobster outside like last year.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

This place is off the beaten path and we just happened to stumble across it driving around looking for a place to eat a few years back. We loved it! My husband asked where would I like to go for my birthday this year; I said how about our little Brentwood.
We got the table upstairs next to window. Nice and romantic. Marc was such an outstanding waiter and very knowledgeable about the history of the house.
-We started off with a tongue teaser... Salmon Cucumber to cleanse the palate. Pretty good I must say.
-Marc then brought us some bread and butter. Can’t start a meal without bread and butter.
-The French Onion Soup for appetizer was outstanding!
-The salad with the poached pears was good also we’re not really salad eaters.
-Stephen had the Scallops with sweet corn risotto...I think I saw his eyes roll into the back of his head it was good!
-I had the Beef Wellington...oh my goodness it was so tender and packed with so much flavor...my mouth is watering still thinking about it.
-Then we topped it off with Creme Brulee which was a nice finish to our meal. Our compliments to the chef for this delicious meal and making my birthday special.
The best part of the evening though was when the gentleman who waited on us along with Marc ran all the way outside to the parking lot after us as we were leaving to give my husband his wallet he left on the table! Not only was the food outstanding, the crew made sure the rest of our night wasn’t ruined! Thank you so much young man! I wish I knew that man’s name so I could give him proper credit.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Brentwood Restaurant was recommended by a couple that we met at The Wine Shoppe during Saturday night wine tasting (also recommend you stop here for a different selection of wines than anywhere else in NMB). They said they had a great happy hour and they were right - we stopped on that Saturday night and sat at the bar with Crystal. Specialty martinis and inexpensive appetizers are incredible. We liked it so much that we then reserved Tuesday night for dinner...and what a dinner! My wife had the individual portion (although too much) of Beef Wellington and I had some of best duck dishes that I have ever had. These are served in a trio with a crispy leg, thinly sliced breast, and duck sausage all in a wonderful orange sauce. The wine list is also interesting and we had a beautiful bottle of French wine from St. Emillion (2005). Can't say enough good things about Brentwood - the place is a refurbished older house (haunted, of course); the rooms are nicely appointed, quiet, and private; the upstairs bar is beautiful; and the service was impeccable. Highly recommend Brentwood if you want something special during a visit to Myrtle Beach or the surrounding areas.

Date of visit: October 2017