“Manager/owner is an idiot”
Review of Buck's Pizza

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Ordered several items over the phone, paid with my credit card for delivery. Was told 30 minutes. An hour later I called and inquiring about the delivery. The owner which is the manager got very ugly and said I didn't place an order. However my credit card was charged 4 times. Called and reversed the charges. The owner two weeks later tried to charge my card again.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Got take out. Pizza crust very good and the ingredients on the deluxe were very fresh. The one item pepperoni was also tasty. They offer delivery.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I ordered several pizzas & calzones for our business lunch. The pricing is affordable. The food was prepared quickly & tasted good. I will return.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Nothing spectacular about the pizza or service. Just OK. However, the cinnamon sticks are good, if not a bit too sweet. One humorous incident...my gf and I ate our pizza inside, they have a couple of small tables. When we were finished, I put the box, plates, and napkins on the counter to help them out. One of the young women that works there asked me to throw the napkins into the trash for her because she didn't want to touch them. With that kind of attitude, she'd last about a nanosecond at any other restaurant. I found it quite amusing.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

I ordered a 21 slice belly buster for my family one evening - and it was the biggest mistake... The pizza was inedible - had a pool of grease on top and the crust was like chewing flavorless bubblegum. My kids wouldn't even eat it. I called and spoke to the owner - who clearly was not interested in doing anything to fix the problem. She finally agreed to refund my credit card - however she never did. I had to run out and spend even more money getting another take out order elsewhere to feed my family. This really set me back financially and time wise.. I would never give this restaurant another opportunity to ruin my night and extort money from me. Owner has no integrity and the pizza ia extremely low quality and not fit to eat.. Dodge this bullet.

Been to Buck's Pizza? Share your experiences!