“Pizza OK, Cinnamon stick good”
Review of Buck's Pizza

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Nothing spectacular about the pizza or service. Just OK. However, the cinnamon sticks are good, if not a bit too sweet. One humorous incident...my gf and I ate our pizza inside, they have a couple of small tables. When we were finished, I put the box, plates, and napkins on the counter to help them out. One of the young women that works there asked me to throw the napkins into the trash for her because she didn't want to touch them. With that kind of attitude, she'd last about a nanosecond at any other restaurant. I found it quite amusing.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

I ordered a 21 slice belly buster for my family one evening - and it was the biggest mistake... The pizza was inedible - had a pool of grease on top and the crust was like chewing flavorless bubblegum. My kids wouldn't even eat it. I called and spoke to the owner - who clearly was not interested in doing anything to fix the problem. She finally agreed to refund my credit card - however she never did. I had to run out and spend even more money getting another take out order elsewhere to feed my family. This really set me back financially and time wise.. I would never give this restaurant another opportunity to ruin my night and extort money from me. Owner has no integrity and the pizza ia extremely low quality and not fit to eat.. Dodge this bullet.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

food is very good,salad could use few more things in it but its fresh,nice service .we order from there every mnth if not more often.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

Just moved to the area and discovered Buck's Pizza. Their cheese sticks are addicting; very cheesy! Nice touch with adding marinara and garlic dipping sauces to orders.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

All of the food from here is great! From the salads from Pizza. All fresh ingredients. You won't be disappointed!

Been to Buck's Pizza? Share your experiences!