“Great Pizza 🍕”

Ranked #43 of 240 Restaurants in Lexington
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Delicious! Great choices for special pizzas. I really appreciate the diversity in the salad selection.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

I hope this is a review for the right Marcos. This review is for the one in redbank. The pizza was great but that is where it begin and ended. The young lady at the cash register acted as if we inconvenience her since it took my wife a little longer then usual to make up her mind. She got the order wrong and refuse to correct it. If that wasn't bad enough the soda wasn't cold and they had no ice machine. The only saving grace is the pizza is amazing. Not good enough for use to go back. I would suggest the they close the dinning in if they refuse to do better. Also someone at the register with more customer service experience. Also they had people folding boxes and standing around while it took more than 20 min for breadsticks. I would like to say once again the pizza was great.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We had Marco's pizza delivered on Saturday and it was delicious. I ordered on line using their special discount. The web site is user-friendly and pizza was delivered sooner than expected. We will order again and welcome Marcos to our neighborhood.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

We have been on the search for great pizza for years. Marcos is spectacular!!!

The pizza is fresh and the toppings plentiful. The cheese is real.... if you are a pizza-lover, you know what I mean.

We ordered a large original, medium thin and medium special with garlic butter crust, Greek salad and an Italian sub (hot)

Everything was excellent. The sandwich was eaten before I could take a love-that good!

We WILL be back!

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

I have been searching for a great pizza...I went to the marcos pizza in Red Bank, the place that just opened, and the pizza was absolutely fantastic. I had been searching for this style of pizza for 6 years now. It is the greatest....

Been to Marco's Pizza? Share your experiences!