“Wow! Finally Great Pizza!!!”
Review of Marco's Pizza

Marco's Pizza
Ranked #43 of 240 Restaurants in Lexington
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

We have been on the search for great pizza for years. Marcos is spectacular!!!

The pizza is fresh and the toppings plentiful. The cheese is real.... if you are a pizza-lover, you know what I mean.

We ordered a large original, medium thin and medium special with garlic butter crust, Greek salad and an Italian sub (hot)

Everything was excellent. The sandwich was eaten before I could take a love-that good!

We WILL be back!

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

I have been searching for a great pizza...I went to the marcos pizza in Red Bank, the place that just opened, and the pizza was absolutely fantastic. I had been searching for this style of pizza for 6 years now. It is the greatest....

Reviewed 1 September 2016

The selection of pizzas is great, and it's consistently pretty good every time. I definitely can't say that for other Marco's locations in Columbia. Our favorites are The Deluxe UNO, The Works, and The White Cheesy. We'd order from them a lot more if the prices were a bit better.

1  Thank luke600
Reviewed 29 August 2016

We needed a quick and easy meal while visiting family at their lake house, so I suggested pizza. They called the local Marcos and 30 minutes later we had the tastiest pizza that I have had in a long time. I am now a Marcos Pizza fan!

Reviewed 16 July 2016

Was going to order delivery. I really like their wings, but an order of 15 wings costs nearly $12.00. Add a medium pizza (which is of average quality) and the delivery charge and you're at nearly $30.00. Had to cancel the order. Just couldn't justify the cost.

1  Thank Anon O

Been to Marco's Pizza? Share your experiences!