“Best pizza in lexington”
Review of Marco's Pizza

Marco's Pizza
Ranked #43 of 240 Restaurants in Lexington
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

I have been searching for a great pizza...I went to the marcos pizza in Red Bank, the place that just opened, and the pizza was absolutely fantastic. I had been searching for this style of pizza for 6 years now. It is the greatest....

Reviewed 1 September 2016

The selection of pizzas is great, and it's consistently pretty good every time. I definitely can't say that for other Marco's locations in Columbia. Our favorites are The Deluxe UNO, The Works, and The White Cheesy. We'd order from them a lot more if the prices were a bit better.

1  Thank luke600
Reviewed 29 August 2016

We needed a quick and easy meal while visiting family at their lake house, so I suggested pizza. They called the local Marcos and 30 minutes later we had the tastiest pizza that I have had in a long time. I am now a Marcos Pizza fan!

Reviewed 16 July 2016

Was going to order delivery. I really like their wings, but an order of 15 wings costs nearly $12.00. Add a medium pizza (which is of average quality) and the delivery charge and you're at nearly $30.00. Had to cancel the order. Just couldn't justify the cost.

1  Thank Anon O
Reviewed 17 March 2016

Impressive tasting pizza is difficult to find but Marcos is very good in the taste and customer service department.
Ordered online an XL Works and requested a 6:45 PM pickup as we are 11 miles away.
Got there to pick up @ 6:44 and the cashier could not find my online order.
Gave her my copy with the order # and it turns out the system had me down at 7 PM rather than my printed 6:45 invoice.

They gave me a free drink and a free gift certificate for any pizza with any toppings to make up for the online system glitch and 15 minute wait.

The pizza and customer service was very good and I will be back.

Been to Marco's Pizza? Share your experiences!