“Tasty Pho!!”
Review of Saigon Moon - CLOSED

Saigon Moon
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Reviewed 27 June 2013

nice little restaurant located in a shopping center. The selections were very good. Stopped for lunch and enjoyed the Pho. Very tasty. I've had Vietnamese noodle soup before and Saigon Moons stands up quite well. Good to have a noodle house in metro Columbia. Restaurant was clean, service very good. thumbs ups!

Reviewed 13 May 2013 via mobile

I am from California, so I am accustomed to eating Asian foods....I love Pho! This place has authentic Vietnamese food especially the pho! I don't see a lot of pho restaurants and was soooo excited to see this one open
Here in lLexington.

1  Thank gertizao
Reviewed 20 April 2013

Being Vietnamese I have high standards as to how Vietnamese foods should taste. I had tried different dishes at Saigon Moon, and they all tasted very authentic Vietnamese cuisine. Saigon Moon has the best Pho in SC!!!

1  Thank Binh N
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I'm a lover of Thai and Vietnamese Food and Saigon Moon's Vermicelli Noodle Bowls compare quite nicely with other restaurants I have tried. I got the Shrimp Vermicelli bowl at $10.25. It is a very large portion. I love the house sauce that they serve with it too. It is garnished with green onions (scallions) and peanuts. It's great in the summer when you are looking for something light yet flavorful. PS: Their Noodle Soups (PHO) are really great too.

Reviewed 17 March 2013

While visiting my brother I had the opportunity to eat here. Wow the food is fantastic!! The Spring Rolls were the best I have ever had and the Beef Noodle soup with several different types of beef in it was spectacular. The service was excellent. This is truly an amazing place to eat in an out of the way location next to a Publix Grocery Store in a strip center in Lexington, SC. Definitely worth looking for this place.

2  Thank bluelu1951