“Great Food”
Review of Saigon Moon - CLOSED

Saigon Moon
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Reviewed 17 March 2013

While visiting my brother I had the opportunity to eat here. Wow the food is fantastic!! The Spring Rolls were the best I have ever had and the Beef Noodle soup with several different types of beef in it was spectacular. The service was excellent. This is truly an amazing place to eat in an out of the way location next to a Publix Grocery Store in a strip center in Lexington, SC. Definitely worth looking for this place.

2  Thank bluelu1951

Reviewed 19 February 2013

We were welcomed by a very friendly waitress who helped us understand a menu with numerous possible combinations. I had a white rice noodle, beef broth, Pho dish with three different meats. It came with bean sprouts, jalapeno peppers, lime & fresh basil that you can add as you wish. On the table is a medium hot sauce and a sweeter Hoisin sauce for your use as well. The broth is wonderful, full of flavors with a fairly pronounced Cilantro spice. It is a bit messy to eat, but with a spoon, chop sticks and a fork it can be managed. You might not want to try this on a first date! My daughter had a white rice vermicelli combination of shrimp and pork that does not have the broth, which she said was terrific. We finished it all and were very pleased. At about $ 8-11 for each dish it is a bit more expensive than some places for lunch, but it is superior healthy food.

3  Thank Kenneth S
Reviewed 20 January 2013

We went for lunch and it was terrific.I had the marinated pork rice plate. The food was fresh and delicious. The service was wonderful. It's a little expensive. Wish they had a separate lunch menu - maybe bahn mi?

2  Thank kitt16201
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Great staff,yummy food along with reasonable prices.
Saigon Moon is in the former Thai Wasabi location tucked between Game Stop and Sally's.

We stopped in for lunch and both went with a shrimp/pork dish (I forget the name) that was served in a bowl with lettuce,noodles and a fried spring roll.
Our server was really great and explained the menu very well,after eating she brought us out 2 pieces of homemade candy.

Very friendly staff,good prices.
I hope this place does well and look forward to returning.

3  Thank CarolinaCoopers