Hampton Inn Lexington/Columbia
US$103
US$69
US$78
US$132
Quality Inn & Suites(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$63
QualityInn
US$132
US$118
All reviewsfront deskcomplimentary breakfastbreakfast staffcookiesfresh fruitlots of restaurantsfitness centertucked awayfirst ratethe hotel staffnice hotelroom was cleanroom keyparking lotgreat breakfastgreat place to stayvisit family
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Haven't been to a Hampton Inn yet that we weren't happy with the accommodations. Clean, comfy and friendly. Breakfast was good and well stocked. Our room was larger than most and nicely furnished. A very good experience.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Carmike52
Danielle K, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Lexington/Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Thank you for your commitment to the Hampton Inn brand! What a pleasure to hear that you feel we live up to our brand's high standards at our Lexington location. We are grateful for your business and look forward to seeing you again during your next trip to Lexington, SC.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

My review would have been a 3 or 4 star had it not been customer service. I didn't have great sleep because the room I stayed in was next to the street light and I couldn't seem to pull the curtains to block the light. When I checked out the next day, the staff asked me about my stay and I told her it wasn't the best. She apologized and gave me points on my Hilton Honors. Although I was not a loyal Hilton Honors customer but stay at several hotels for work, this experience has converted both my husband and I to Hilton customers starting Jan 2018.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Danielle K, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Lexington/Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with our staff while you were in town. We are so glad that you shared an honest opinion of your experience at our hotel so that we had an opportunity to make things right. We are grateful for your business and we hope that you will choose to visit us in Lexington again soon!

Reviewed 10 January 2018

A recent trip to the Carolina Revival brought me to the area. My stay here was exceptional. Not one complaint. The staff and accommodations were excellent. I will definitely be returning to stay here.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Danielle K, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Lexington/Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you for the kind words about your experience at our hotel! It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are grateful for your compliments and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Kathy was the lady that helped us and she was very accommodating and went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of and comfortable. We will definitely be revisiting because of her! Thank you Kathy for your kindness!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Danielle K, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Lexington/Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Thank you for the five star recommendation! We look forward to sharing these wonderful compliments with Kathy and the rest of our team. We are grateful for your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Came in town for a wrestling tourney. Booked 10 rooms and everything was perfect. They did amazing job. Best food at a hampton inn we have ever had. Staff is so friendly. Would go back for sure. Thank you from Fort Myers

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank dennish2018

A special thanks to you and your group for choosing the Hampton Inn Lexington! We are so glad that we could provide a comfortable place to rest for your recent wrestling tournament. We are grateful for your feedback and hope to see you again soon!